Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cuhk003 Offline OP
OP Offline

i am a hk student, i want to buy the photoreading course a long time ago, but i feel that the price was a bit too high for a student, as my home is poor. acutally i have buy photoreading book for cantonese version. but i just reading and trying, but i think that may be a self-study course will teach more than jsut a book, is that true?
here is the question, if i buy the course, can i contact the coach? and acutally how do i check my process of learning photoreading?
also, when do the next time the product will reduce its price.
as i want to be as successful as yours. and i will promote its to others once i success.

thank you so much whatever your answer is.
if this is not a good question, plz just delete the post. thx.

Hi! Here is some info Alex (our moderator for the Photoreading Forum) responded on a post awhile ago.

"You need at least the book. The self-study course is a good idea if you need a helping hand with following a workable, hands on approach to learning. Seminars are for people who like to learn along side others and have a knack of starting a home study course but not finishing it.
People with a fair level of comprehension skills will manage just fine with book learning. If you have problems in this area be prepared for a larger learning curve if you are learning with the book alone."

Alex

There are advantages with the personal learning course in terms of exercises that you can do & you can probably do the learning course over a weekend.

About contacting a Photoreading Instructor you could contact Alex through her email.

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You only need the classic course. Unfortunately I have the impression some important parts of the course were omitted in the Cantonese translation. You can get by with a little bit of stubbornness and the forum if you cannot afford the classic course.

When you buy the course you can get coaching by email or telephoning during business hours. It's best if you've done the course first since often the question you have is answered in the next step.

The forum is also a good source of advise.

As said you can contact me by email. I do need to keep business hours since weekends I may be teaching PhotoReading or other classes. I'm in Australia. I'm on MSN and if it's on I'm available to chat.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved