Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55297 07/19/06 01:11 AM
OP Offline

I know it is very important to eat the most organic, non restricted, non polluted food that you can get. My question is it recommended that we do anything like the Sword Fingers on our food before we eat it to break up any bad energy? Or any other Spring Forest Qigong techniques to improve the energy of the food on top of getting the freshest food we can?

Are there any food / drinks that are recommended for improving digestion?

Thanks!

I have been using Apple Cider Vinegar--2 teas. in a half a glass of distilled water with some honey after meals. If you "Google" the benefits of apple cider vinegar you will see its many benefits.

You could send energy to your meals with the palms of your hands and at the same time make a quiet prayer or affirmation and thanks that the food will be filled with the energy and nutrients your body requires.I noticed at the retreat I attended that Master Lin does this before he eats any of his meals. I try to remember to do it and I always charge my water before I drink it.

JETAY #55300 07/21/06 03:11 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RoyalC130,

Yes, Chunyi will always bring up the Message from Water work of Dr. Masaru Emoto. SFQ even sponsored his visit and talk in Minneapolis a couple years back.

Once you see/read his books, you'll never-not say a prayer over your food again. http://www.hado.net

joangolfing: Although I use Apple Cider Vinegar as instructed by a friend of mine, Linda Burnham N.D., Master Lin hasn't talked about it at any class or conference I've been at.

Generally Chunyi talks about charging food and things in Level III - it goes well with the fasting conversation.

Always eat organic, top of the line food? Well in an ideal world, yes. But normally he'd recommend getting good produce and blessing/sending energy to the food.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved