Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55362 07/23/06 10:23 PM
OP Offline

Hi Everybody
My Entrance is East 2 95.5 Mountain, so if divide my appt into 9 areas then i will look like
E SE S
NE C SW
N NW W This from Page 16 of level 3 Manual

So according to the charts my Power star is in West and my abundance star is in West & South
So in my appt West is my bedroom and South is my office room.My appt is square shaped.

To activate Power, i need Moving Water Qi and since its in bedroom should i add a water feature, if not how can i activate ?
For time feng shui i should look the appt as a whole instead of each room and divide them into 9 areas, is that correct ?

Also i need to activate Moving metal Qi in Southeast, North & South, that means i need to get 3 Six-rod hollow metal wind chime to put in those areas?

I have a normal water fountain in the North direction of my living room, is there any difference between normal fountain and bubbling fountain ?

Also i have fountain in the North and small Aquarium in the East of my living room, is there any conflict in putting two water feature in living room ?

Thanks for your help

Have a good week

Raj

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Raj,

Quote:

if divide my appt into 9 areas then i will look like
E SE S
NE C SW
N NW W This from Page 16 of level 3 Manual

Nice drawing You'd be better served to use a 20-minute coaching voucher (if they were included in you package) and work with one of our feng shui coaches at Learning Strategies. That way they can be looking at a faxed layout of you r place and see a lttle more of whats going on.

Quote:

To activate Power, i need Moving Water Qi and since its in bedroom should i add a water feature, if not how can i activate ?
For time feng shui i should look the appt as a whole instead of each room and divide them into 9 areas, is that correct ?

I have a normal water fountain in the North direction of my living room, is there any difference between normal fountain and bubbling fountain ?

You don't need to reapply the cures to each room. Do the apartment as a whole. as for the W needing Moving Water Qi and your question about fountians, check out P.28 of your Level Three manual.

Quote:

Also i need to activate Moving metal Qi in Southeast, North & South, that means i need to get 3 Six-rod hollow metal wind chime to put in those areas?

Yes. Depending one the size of the apartment, I'd use some smaller windchimes.

Quote:

Also i have fountain in the North and small Aquarium in the East of my living room, is there any conflict in putting two water feature in living room ?

Look at what those areas need in terms of the time feng shui. In general though, the N respresents water, and E is enhanced by water.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved