Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55374 07/24/06 07:19 PM
OP Offline

Need help with migraines for my husband Dan age 56 -started suddenly ??in March and have been almost constant since - have put him in Sat List a couple times -
have him doing Qigong exercises 1/2 hour every morning and 1 or 2 mediations a day
usually the Euphoria healing one- headaches getting worse - they have him on lots of meds - inhibitors- anti depressants- and Maxalt which he is only supposed to take twice a week but needs almost everyday - I have been doing small universe on him and clearing the spots that I read in the manual - the 4 head ones the C7 and the back - any other suggestions would be welcome - he teaches school and not sure how he can go back
I know the meds should go but until I have more answers?? He is also seeing a chiropractor who does acupressure massage - If you have any experience I would love to her from you!
jojochai

jojochai #55375 07/25/06 10:28 AM

Keep in mind that I'm very new to SPQ but I have experienced literally a couple of migraines in my life, so I can empathize. I hardly ever get any headaches at all. But since I'v been sporadically practicing SPQ, on the rare occasions that I feel a headache just coming on, I just imagine my sword fingers are miniature and in my head making chopping motions toward where the pain is developing and the pain disappears. So when your husband even suspects he's getting a migraine, if he does that right away it might work. I hate to ask this though...have they taken any cat scans??

beammeup #55376 07/26/06 02:27 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jojochai,

Do you find any consistancies in the blockages you pick up during the detection? Keep doing the detecting and healing during each eppisode. Sometimes the blockages show up more clearly at a certian time or situation. The best example I can think of is Chunyi's story about not finding the root blockage until the woman was experiencing her menstration.

I've found yin-yang water to ba an effective ballancer for the person with the migraine, before I work on them.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved