Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5018 11/11/02 10:58 PM
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

Has anybody on this forum tried the Changeworks tapes and CDs.

The website address is:
http://www.thechangeworks.com/cwproducts/3a_cwtapes1.html

It's best to download their .pdf catalog.

What do you think of them?

Virginia Satir said, "I find these tapes exquisitely choreographed in both words and music. This allows the content to penetrate deeply. They are very effective!" Richard Bandler modelled Virginia Satir when he was creating NLP.

The Changeworks tapes and CDs also feature Milton Erickson's daughter Carol Erickson.

Seems like these tapes will be an excellent investment, what do you think?

Grant

Hi Grant,

I have their "Easy Enhanced Learning" CD and I like it quite a bit. They have 2 different people speaking instead of just one and have some music or sound effects to enhance what they are saying.

It is a little bit hard to say exactly how much it has helped after using "Personal Genius," "Memory Supercharger" and the other LSC products I do seem to be processing and integrating information better than before.

They don't seem to make quite as sharp a distinction between left and right sides. Both sides are heavily metaphoric.

My personal suggestion would be if LSC has something similar, get it first, use it a bit and then get the Changeworks product for a slightly different "spin."

Mike

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Mike, I agree it's good to experience a different "spin" now and then.

Grant

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited November 14, 2002).]

GK Offline

Hi Mike
I would like to know if the Easy Enhanced Learning tape is appropriate for a 14 year old. Have you tried any of their other tapes? Were they effective or helpful? Thanks.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved