Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55477 07/30/06 01:10 PM
OP Offline

I posted a little while ago that my life is not working out the way that I would like to.
My goals seem like they are going to happen then they quite and I am worse off than before. I have done the deluxe course and I have done every single exercise. I keep recycling thru the material and now I am starting to be down significantly. For some reason I cannot pull it off. And I fail. As for relationships I am a very good-looking man with a wonderful personality. Yet this doesn’t help me in any way shape or form. And as for finances it doesn’t happen for me. Even though I work as a mechanic my educational background is in Business I have studied in Institutes and Colleges many years in investment finance having a stockbrokers license. I believe I should have the edge. But I don’t. And I am on a strict budget and I find it almost impossible to manage my money and that is what I went to school for. I am willing to keep on going on with the course and it has been almost a year. It is just that I have a hard time shaking this depression.
Has anyone been stuck like myself and been freed?

Are you focussing on having abundance now or sometime in the future?

If your preoccupation is your perceived lack in the now, that is what will be manifested.

See yourself as having the partner of your choice now and the bank balance that you have decided on.

The problem with 'wanting' is that you will always be unfulfilled, because the unconsious part of the brain interprets this as an instruction to 'want' which is easily achievable rather than to 'have'.

Perhaps the key to your situation is working on the depression, and negative feelings. Visualisation and affirmations work more effectively with powerful emotions. If you tell yourself things about yourself in an angry or depressed state, negative forces will take hold much more easily. Try working with positive paraliminals for a while on self confidence and self esteem.

Hope this helps

Learning Strategies Admin

How often and how long have you stayed with "every single exercise".

Have you considered just using one and staying with that. And have you applied the Seven-step process to your goal daily as instructed in the manual.

If you're not manifesting your goals you have another goal that is more important... use the Seven Step process to discover why you might not be willing to pay the price for achieving the goals you say you have.

Alex

Hi Kevin,
I just received my Abundance For Life course today. So, how about if you go back to the beginning with me? My point is that I absolutely love to not travel by myself. If you come back to the beginning with me, we can travel through this together. My expectations are for the best; the most; all superlatives.
I am not going to ask you what you have done already. I am inviting you to do everything anew with me.

If you want to walk through this together, let me know.

The first step I took was to call the Coach. We discussed the course of action that I decided upon. Mind you, I do not have time to waste wandering around in my own interpretations of what should be the best way to get the results I have decided to manifest immediately. After my discussion with the Coach I started with the "Results Supercharger." Next I went to the Prelude CD 1.

I am expecting IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Period. End of issue.

I am willing to walk through this with you, because I am fresh eyes, fresh mind.

What say you?
Sincerely,
Lynniece

OP Offline

It was a lot of work. And I did the program over this time expecting nothing just entertainment. And I focused on The fourth path, and the inquiry process. I have learned so much about myself. I realized that my beliefs and haunting past are anchors to much of my behavior that held me back. Doing to process opened my eyes. Plus with the Sonic Access Meditations my life is really moving forward. Started again to make the money in my investment program and found out that there are many quality women out there that would share time with me. (not a victim in this area).
Now I know it can be done I have started to focus on my third goal. And that is I am now enjoying my new country home on the Island.

Thanks for the update.

Alex

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The key is to stick with it. Whether it means going through the course multiple times, or as Alex says staying with a technique until you get a breakthrough.

I've heard from many Abundance for Lifers who said their breakthrough came after spending day after day doing the Feeling Exercise or the Inquiry Process on nearly every thought they had. Over and over and over again.

Is it a lot of work? I'd rather call it a lot of play. If you are finding it to be work, then figure out how it can be play, and I guarantee you'll get better results.

And, you can always call in for coaching. We'll do what we can to help you out.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved