Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nabucos Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I just moved into a tri level home with a basement. So, the bedroom, the top floor would be the attic(future) and the basement - play room and storage area the past? How about the 1st level down from the main floor, which is office, bathroom, laundry room and family room, what do they represent?

Also, I am having a hard time reading my compass. Sometimes W is in one way, the another, and then another. A friend of mine said that the house is sitting on a lay line (where ghosts travel) and there is a magnetic field force messing up the compass. Could you tell me, if that is the case, what should I do about the lay line. What should I do about the compass so I can have the right reading?
Thanks
Monika

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Monica,

Geopathic stress and electrical interferance can run amuck with youyr compas directions. You may have to go to a different area in the house to find a decent reference.

Marie does a dousing class that shows a method to ballance and netralize this lines going through one's house.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved