Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Can anyone who has used Ericsonian Hypnosis and NLP give me some idea of their effectiveness? I'm thinking of buying Multi Evocation Hypnosis tapes, probably Easy Enhanced Learning...

Your thoughts?

Tazster.

Which company make Hypno Peripheral Processing tapes?

sjaykum1

I am not sure what company makes them, but if you search the web you can find a lot of retailers. I think they are very effective. They have drawbacks. They are longer than most paraliminals. They also require more listening. ON the postive side, you don't have to make a conscious effort for change. The stories are meant to overload the conscious mind, so as it will no be a block in your change. Their is a small variety of HPP tapes from procastination, money, relationships, time-management, self-esteem, communication, positive self-image.

I have noticed they are more of a programing. whereas paraliminals are a deep learning. Once you stop listening to HPP the benefits slip away unless regular conditioning is made.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved