Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hallo,

I have tried the PR system for more than three months now, after little succes I was about to throw it away when something incredible happened to me.

one day during lunch i went in a book shop and PR books on finance, I never had concrete evidence of activation so I did not even borther to activate the book, but because i my purpose was a constent meditation, I suddenly had creative, intutive ideas relating to my purpose as happy and puzzled as I was I was wondering where are these ideas coming , The next week i went to the book shop and then paged through the book only to discover that most of the ideas i got come from the books i PR that afternoon.

However because of this I felt that there is power hidden in this majestic style of reading, i began complementing the PR system with Frank Felberhaums three dimensional memory system hoping I might struck gold soon.

My only question regarding activation is that is it possible to reach a 85% conscious comprehension. And yes all the other steps have I comfortabily mastered from Purpose to Photofocus to such an extend that I see words in 3D mode.

I seriously need some pointers from A Photoreading GURU I am willing to listen.

What I like About the system is the peace of mind with the relaxation cause what I simply do is close my eyes repeat my purpose and take a deep breath and Im in the accelarated state of learning,

I will be eagerly anticipating a reply,

Yours in accelarated learning,
Bonz

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

As you discovered it depends on your purpose. If you have no purpose you don't need 85% comprehension on a book.

Check out page 25 of the PhotoReading book and decide what your purpose for reading is.

If you have purpose in place then activate... find the answers to your mind probing questions. If activation isn't working then your purpose isn't a purpose.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved