For the last week or so, I've been experimenting with the Personal Genius tape and the Prosperity tape with fantastic results! In my left ear I have an earphone with Franco Corelli (one of the great tenors from the last century) singing an aria over and over from Madame Butterfly on repeat 1 (cd). I have this on fairly low volume but I still hear the words clearly plus in the background I have mixed my own affirmations in the "I"format affirming my ability to sing like Corelli himself. Affirmations like "My high notes ring out gloriously and effortlessly just like Franco Corelli's!" I can understand the affirmations clearly if I pay attention to them but I don't. I just let them play in the background. Now, on top of my earphone, I have my headphones on and Paul's mellifluous voice is talking about "two masters" in the prosperity tape! To top if off, I sing along with the great tenor. This has worked beautifully for me! My singing AND voice have improved substantially in this last week and the whole process has been a TON of FUN! Has anyone else out there in Paraliminal Land tried any similar experiments for singing or any other area? Sure would enjoy reading about them!
By the way, I'm a long-time user of Paraliminal tapes and first-time poster.

Take Care, Mike