Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#55640 08/11/06 08:16 PM
OP Offline

Kunagi; it is wonderful to hear of the success you are having with photoreading.

Congratulations on doing so well in chemistry.

May you have many more future success with photoreading.
Photoread4me

photoread4me #55641 08/12/06 02:24 AM

Oh Thanks for your words ^^...it really touch me a lot.

For me, in my homeland, nobody accept the photoreading. Anyone who saw me getting in photoreading wholemind system will only say i am wasting my time on this stuff. Most of them are very clever person.

I fear and hate nothing. I continue to follow my photoreading training and now i believe i am in the dawn of the bright future.

Now for me reading is very interesting at all:D. Specially thanks to lady Alex, a great teacher who answered my several questions. Thanks to ennar for very richful and useful tips .

And thanks for Mr.Scheele, the developer of the Photoreading Wholemind System.

Let the Photoreading Wholemind System be proved in your life.

Best regards,

Alva

Last edited by kunagi; 08/12/06 02:26 AM.
kunagi #55642 08/12/06 02:53 AM
OP Offline

Hi Alva; never let anyone stop you from following your dreams.

The world is full of people who say things cannot be done. Do not listen to them. You keep going up and up and maximize your potential. Learn everything you can and do not accept limitations others might want to put on you.

Yes; Alex is an incredible lady. Alex has come a very long way. I can remember years ago when Alex was just starting to learn photoreading from the Photoreading Forum with just the Photoreading book. Now Alex is the moderator for the Photoreading Forum and a certified Photoreading Instructor for Learning Strategies. Alex has really done something special and has helped many,many people.

You mentioned your homeland. What country is your homeland? I plan on learning to speak and write Japanese. I also plan on learning to speak and write Chinese as well. Currently my natural language is English but i have learned to speak Spanish so my plans are to speak and write Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish fluently.

I cannot say enough kind things about Paul Scheele. The man is a genius and he really cares about people and he has done so much to help so many people.

Take care!

Robert

photoread4me #55643 08/12/06 08:51 AM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your words. You are really a friendly person at all

Perhaps i will not hacked by others and put my dreams down. It's like losing my purpose of life. Let the Force be with me!!

Alex. An incredible teacher. If possible i will like to know more about her own story. Oh but perhaps it wont be a short answer right? Story of Phoenix Quest in this forum may be too short for me

My Homeland. Oh it's horrible. I live in a paradise with no natural disaster and invasion. The only disaster that i encounter is the sinful people in our country.
Well but i love every human and tend to learn more to help them more(perhaps i hope they can accept my help)

I am a Chinese so English and Japanese is my second language. In my country the major language is English but i want to keep the chinese language as my major language so my English is poor at all .

My conclusion is Photoreading Wholemind System is really worked in my life.
Anyone here please believe that Your own experience is the only truth for yourself. Notice your own Photoreading Wholemind System's experience. And after you notice the Photoreading Wholemind System is able to lead your life to success, Own it. Then start with a beginner mind, go easy on yourself, and Play with it. All i can say is if you experienced it, i am sure that you will certainly Stay with it! Why not?

Best regards,

Alva

Last edited by kunagi; 08/12/06 02:10 PM.
kunagi #55644 08/12/06 09:48 AM
OP Offline

Hi Alva; thank you for the kind words. You are a very kind, caring person.

You speak English very well.

Try to send a email to Alex. Maybe she might give you some of her background in a email.

One day i would like to visit China. I visited Hong Kong, China years ago.

Have a great day.

Robert

photoread4me #55645 08/12/06 02:14 PM

Hi Robert,

I think you are truely a kind and caring person.

I appreaciate your congratulations.

It really touched me a lot.

Thousand Thanks to you.

Have a nice life.

Best regards,

Alva

Last edited by kunagi; 08/12/06 02:16 PM.
kunagi #55646 08/12/06 08:31 PM
OP Offline

Thank you Alva.

I hope you have a nice day.

Robert

photoread4me #55647 08/13/06 07:13 AM

Dear Robert,

Thank you.

You too, have a nice life.

Alva

kunagi #55648 08/16/06 02:54 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Phoenix Quest... is indeed a long story. I chose the name Phoenix Quest for my business name because it makes a long story short.

The phoenix is a bird that dies in a burst of flames and is reborn from the ashes. I like the bird am on a quest and it is a rebirth from ashes.

Like photoread4me said I started out on the forum a few years ago 20th March 2002. I had finished the home study course after learning the system from the book.

June or July 2002 someone on the forum said Hey Alex why don't you become a PhotoReading instructor? I thought what if?

October 2002 I signed the contract with Learning Strategies to do the training.

March 2003 I did the instructor training.

August 2003 I went back to the States for the Abundance For Life Retreat
February 2004 I came back to the States again, this time for the first ever PhotoReading retreat. Before returning to Australia I filled the Certification requirement and accepted the offer of becoming an email coach and the forum moderator for Learning Strategies. I returned to Australia in March 2004 as a PhotoReading instructor.

I am flattered that you followed me to my Australian Website or blog. Since they both bear the business name.

All the best with your studies.

Alex

Dear Alex,

The Phoenix...and the sign of rebirth...Beautiful.

It seems impossible for someone to give a name like this unless they have experienced something which is very meaningful in the life.

I love the word "Phoenix Quest" and I believe that your story is as beautiful and meaningful as the Phoenix.

Actually i got the book of Photoreading Wholemind System from my brother in year 2002. However......you know what happened.

I only learned Photoreading in this year.

Thank you for your story. I am really appreciated it.

I think that you have archieved a fantastic result in your life.

It is nice to meet a great teacher like you.

Thanks for your words.

Best regards

Alva

Last edited by kunagi; 08/17/06 02:50 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved