Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55688 08/15/06 07:39 PM
OP Offline

I only have the level one course and after listening to the CD in the newsletter it seems it would be really good to know some things that are in level 2 and 3. How can I quickly find that out?
Thanks

Hi, jennyherbs,

The most recent newsletter CD from Marie Diamond and Learning Strategies discusses the purchase of a home. I would recommend getting it, except that it uses information from Level 3. Maybe you have a friend who has studied level 3 who can help you out. Anyway, she says:
1) The tiger and dragon should be in proper balance. And there should be at least 10 feet of space in front of your front door.
2) The front door should face a good direction for the major bread winner. Unless the intention is that the other partner begins making more money.
3) There should be no 20 year conflict or disaster stars on the front door or on the master bedroom.
4) If you plan an in-house office, there should be no 20 year conflict or disaster stars there, either.
5) The shape of the house should be square or rectangular. If parts of the house are "missing", they should not be in your good direction. For example, if your success direction is South, and the South mountain of the house is missing, don't buy that house.
6) The pool, hot tub, or jacuzzi should be in the right location. For example, if you need moving water where the jacuzzi is, that's great. But if you need mountain qi there, not good at all.

Regarding the sale of your present home, she recommends keeping the back porch light on for a few hours after dark, or shining a flood light on the house from the back yard. This "pushes" you out of the house, and is supposed to speed up the sale.

That's all I remember right now. I really recommend getting some Diamond feng shui help in your purchase. Or, if you have time, get levels 2-3 and study them both before purchasing.
It could mean a big difference in the amount of luck you will have in your next home.

I never thought I would move from my current home. However, studying level 3 has made me begin to consider doing so. I see how much better the feng shui could be if the bathroom were not where it is, if the front door were at a slightly different angle, etc, etc.

Blessings, marielena

OP Offline

Thanks marielena,
I do have the newsletter - and thanks for your excellent review of it!
How do I find a Diamond Feng Shui 'expert' to help me check out a new house? Or maybe someone can at least check the floorplan - can you tell the major things from that?

I am just a student. But since Learning Strategies has feng shui consultants, I would send a request directly to them at the iInfo@LearningStrategies.com email address. Probably you would need to check the exact degree of the front door and send in a floor plan. I have never done it so I do not know all the details. But why not get the more advanced levels of your course and become more independent?

Good luck with all this.

Also, I remember that Marie Diamond mentioned that it is important to improve the feng shui on your current house, so you will attract a better house!

Blessings, marielena

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved