Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#5050 11/27/02 06:13 AM
OP Offline

Sandy,
Your last statements about me wanting to be financially independent in my home business is EXACTLY what I want to achieve.
About changing your actions to get results, this I am doing and will continue to do.
I've also been considering ordering Belief and New Behavior Generator.

Stephanie221

#5051 11/26/02 07:25 PM

I have an idea I want to share with you. After reading your posts, something was missing. What was it?

Then I read about financial independance. To me, there's a confusion between the goal and the possible means to achieve it.

I perceive that your goal is financial independence and your means is your home business...

Now, when I read your posts, I perceive something saying: "This home business is the ONLY way for me to become financially independent."

There are millions of ways to become financially independent. I remember when I worked on a business that brought me nowhere, but I believed it was the best way for me to become rich. And I didn't like doing this business much.

Since I wasn't making any money, I decided I had nothing to lose by doing something else. Then I wrote a big list of every activity I LOVE doing and found ways to get paid doing those activities. First, it's a lot easier for me to do something I truly enjoy and I seem to have endless supplies of energy. And I seem to attract a lot more people because now I feel so good that people want to hang out with me just to feel that good.

Now I make 3 times what I made last year doing what I love and working only 3 days a week. And it's easy to sell myself, because I love what I do so much that others feel it and they want to do business with me...

Wish you new wonderful successes!

Alex

#5052 11/27/02 12:26 PM
OP Offline

Alex- thanks for the input. That does give me something to think about.
My husband has always been the breadwinner and I really think the thought of being responsible for my own finances scares me to death. There are so many fears and doubts. What if I can't do it on my own ? What if I fail ? What if ... what if ... what if ...
Could I be so afraid that it could be hindering any progress ?

Stephanie221

#5053 11/27/02 04:50 PM

Could be!

It's harder to succeed from a state of fear than from a state of fun or enthusiasm or love.

Do you know about EFT. Marvelous technique to deal with fears or the NLP "fast phobia cure" is easy and well, fast. You can find more about EFT at www.emofree.com where you can download a manual for free in FREE STUFF.

Also, I would suggest again that you focus on what you love to do, what you do so easily, it doesn't even require effort on your part. For me it's public speaking.

So, instead of focusing on your fears, create multiple imagined futures where you do something you love to make money. Than step inside each one of them and feel which one feels the best. Then take small steps towards that direction and if you perceive progress, then just amplify what you are doing (meaning, do more of it) and you will get more results.

It's easier for me to teach that in person, but that'll do it for now!

If you have any questions, feel free!

Alex

#5054 11/27/02 07:01 PM
OP Offline

Thank you everyone for your input. I REALLY appreciate it.
I've definetly decided to loosen up and have more "fun" with the whole process.
I still have a few questions - which can wait until after the holiday.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving !

Stephanie221

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved