Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55886 08/31/06 10:15 AM
OP Offline

I received paraliminal information in the mail and I'm considering investing in them, I don't know if I should buy a few or the whole set. Here's my question: I'm 59 years old and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I WOULD like to have a career/vocation which reflects my passion. BUT, I have no conscious idea of what that is. I have no hobbies to speak of. Sad, ain't it? :-) Which paraliminal would you recommend for this dilemma?

beammeup #55887 08/31/06 01:38 PM

First I'd recommend the "Clear Mind Bright Future" ecourse. Its about 4 hours of work that will get you focused on what is important to you and your passion. Its pretty cool. Also, many paraliminals could help you uncover and or get moving on your passion like prosperity (to have an abundance of clarity on your passion), new behavior generator (to model somebody who acts on their passion) and many others.

With most of these products, you can't go wrong.

George

gwhutton #55888 09/01/06 10:01 AM
OP Offline

Thanks for your suggestions. I may lean towards buying the whole set. I'm currently into the Springforest Qigong and I have to say that I'm quite pleased...

beammeup #55889 09/10/06 03:17 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

If you're looking for the Paraliminal to help I'd start with New Options Generator and new history Generator. The only reason you haven't decided what you want to do or be when you grow up is because you locked it away in the past. Going back and unlocking where you moved it aside helps you to reclaim the vision.

Also another good course is Genius Code that one gets the creative juices flowing.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks for your response. Looks more like I'll invest in the whole set. I looked up your profile and saw that you're a Silva Ultra Mind instructor. I took both Silva Mind Control courses many years ago. Is Silva Ultra Mind an extension of Silva Mind Control??

beammeup #55891 09/30/06 01:37 PM
Nan Offline

Greetings,
We have a couple of things in common. I am a 58 year old woman who would love to figure out my passion and be able to work with it. I have ordered and listen daily to a few of the paraliminals. The one I listen to every morning is "prosperity". After listening many times I now understand that it is probably necessary to have a purposeful focus where passion lives. But where is that? Of course everyone wants more prosperity - but that is a result of living what you love passionately. It doesn't just "come in the mail". I have had a couple of situations in my life where I was so focused and passionate - thought about it all the time - and the result was interesting. The Universe just kind of set up circumstances that eventually created what I was passionate about. At the time I didn't realize that by my thoughts I was creating a new reality. If I had known that I would have thought about more details and visualized the "perfect" outcome. It all turned out "good" but it could have been "amazing".

Now, I would love to find that passion that you are talking about. What do I want to do when I grow up. I don't have a clue but I know it's buried deep inside. When I was a young teenager I remember having interests I wanted to pursue as a career but was told by certain adults that I couldn't do that because of many reasons, one being - girls just get married and have babies. Unfortunately I believed them instead of my heart and I can't find my way back to those kinds of passions.

When I go to bed at night, I ask for my passion to be revealed and I am hoping with time I will have a strong knowing of what I need to do.

Must go now, but good luck with your journey. Keep us posted on your progress. The paraliminals are definitely very special. Only good can come from learning and growing and these are great tools. Have a great weekend.
Nancy

Nan #55892 10/04/06 02:55 PM

Nan,

When you go to bed at night tell yourself I now know what my passion is.

Right now you're pushing it away from you by "hoping with time..."

You do know your passion. It's your passion. It's buried perhaps or even too close for you to recognise it for what it is. For all you know your passion is something you already do and get great pleasure from when you allow yourself to do it.

Beammeup,
Ultramind is the 2 days of the Silva Method that Graduates most avoided as it was taught till the mid nineties. They started condensing and compressing the Silva Method even more since Jose passed away. You'll fine that Ultramind has kept the original training since that part of the course was core to developing your 'ESP' skills.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved