Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55899 09/01/06 10:36 PM
Nabucos Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, my house is period 8 SW1
The front door is SW and the door from the garage to the kitchen is E. There are no stars in these 2 areas. The kitchen is NE which is where the Power Star and Relationship stars are. The disater star is in the C of my living room. Which door would benefit us the most? I am thinking that if it doesn't matter, since there are no stars where the doors are, wouldn't the garage door to the kitchen make more sense to use, since we are walking into the Power star, even though it is in the kitchen? (which is the one I prefer to use
Thanks for your help.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good question to use one of your 20-minute coaching vouchers on.

There is more to if there is a Flying star in these locations or not. Your personal energy number and that of "bread winner" of the house come into play here, as well as how the bed is/can be placed in the master bedroom.

You could call in with that and your floor plan and you and a Diamond Feng Shui coach could get it answered as well as walk through another question regarding your house.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved