Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cmb Offline OP
OP Offline

This is my first time on this forum. I bought SFQ a few months ago and was very excited about it. I began practicing and had more pain (too much to be able to go to work), so I stopped. From what I read on the forum today, just keep pushing throught it. I understand the detox concept as I have done other detox programs in the past. I have made many health changes in diet and supplements over the past 10 years which have all helped to some degree. I decided to start back with SFQ and take it more slowly to lessen the effects so I can go to work. I guess I am just looking for some support and I was wondering if others have had good results who have fibromyalgia, TMJ and/or chronic sinus.

Blessings and appreciation,
cmb

I believe one of the people giving testimonials on the DVD suffered from fibromyalgia. I'm not familiar with it, but SFQ has several testimonials about it. In fact, I think LSC web pages has some SFQ testimonials now. Take a look I believe fibromyalgia is one of them.

As for pushing through the hieghtened experience of the symptoms, I would suggest a change of attitude. Try and make it one of staying with it. Changing it from an experience of struggle, force and determination, into one of release, surrender and trust.

This next isn't from the SFQ material, but it helps me at times. All sensations (feelings) are packets of energy and are gift to us. In the Feeling exercise (the way I first was introduced to it) you feel the feelings without judgement or labels. You're just with the feeling, with the energy. If you understand it is a gift from the universe it is easier to love the energy, and be grateful for it.

From the SFQ side, you trust that the energy is directed by the universe (this is where usually say the love of the universe) for you best, and acknowledge that you may not and possibly can't consciously understand how or what it is creating. Confidently trust in the universe and the experience becomes a lovely gift.

All pretty words aside, you are your own best guide. Listen and follow.

You are perfection.
Iam2

CMB,
A suggestion (from SFQ) for treating sinus problems: massage the top of the head and bottoms of the feet for ten minutes daily.
I have had severe sinus problems and the above exercises have helped greatly.
Maura

cmb Offline OP
OP Offline

Iam2,

Thank you for your message. I was wondering what LSC is? Your thought about changing my way of thinking from an experience of struggle, force and determination, into one of release, surrender and trust, is wonderful! That's exactly what I needed to hear and is working well for me.

I like your thoughts about being with feelings and not judging them. There is so much healing in that. I do find it is very easy to get away from that, so your reminder is good, and it is good to gently guide myself back to trusting the feeling, and all the univers provides.

I have been working with the exercises gently (only one or two) and have experienced a small relief from pain, and also quite a lifting and lightening of Spirit.

Appreciating your support,
cmb

cmb Offline OP
OP Offline

Maura,

I appreciate your suggestion and will certainly give it a try.

Thanks for taking the time to post,
cmb

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved