Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55909 09/04/06 07:27 AM
OP Offline

Hello,

I understand that some of the theory of Diamond Feng Shui are developed from ancient Chinese wisdom and China is in North hemisphere.

I live in Australia (South hemisphere). Do I use the same compass direction as described in the Diamond Feng Shui course?

I noticed there is one picture in the manual (I think it is the "Ba Qui Mirror but not exactly sure do I remember it correctly) shows the South at the top and North at the bottom which is oppostie to the normal convention. Is there anyone knows the reason for that?

Cheers,

Little Boat

Hi,

Shawn Grim explained it earlier, I've copied it for you: "It's landscape feng shui - where you're always looking out to the south with the North behind you, East to your left and West to your right. Marie looks at Computer screens, desk space, and business cards in this way."

I don't think that there is a difference regarding the compass directions because the Northpole remains in the North whereever you are...

Best regards
Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Nope littleboat.

See:

http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post53663

Also, check out the "search" link next to the "Main Index" link at the top of the page. set it for "within the last year," and type in "hemisphere," or any other topic you have a question for. Five times out ten it will have been mentioned before.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you very much, astrid & Shawn.

Cheers,

Little Boat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved