Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55951 09/05/06 11:27 PM
OP Offline

Hi, I have so many questions,

Our back rumpus room and half of the boys bedroom has 20 year power star, relationship star and abundance star. (SW) Also a one year fame star. Everyone use to always gather in the front loungeroom, but since activating those stars the children always sit in the back room now. Our loungeroom is always empty.

My question is: if a room has a one metre strip that doesn't come under those stars but it is still the same room and if you sit in that section a lot, do all those positive stars still have the same positive effect on you even though you aren't directly under them?

I have six children and my other children are trying to convince me to let them have a turn in the "power bedroom" . If that room wasn't so small my husband and I would love to swap also lol.

One more question. Two of my boys sleep under conflict and illness stars and their lives are reflecting those stars. As you can imagine we are a bit squashed in our house and there is no other bedroom to put them in. Do you think it would be a good idea if I slept them on the fold out couch in our amazing back "power room"? Is it ok to have it a rumpus room by day and a bedroom by night.

Love and Smiles
Jenny

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Hi, Jenny. The stars fall where they fall. The portion of your room that is outside the power star, etc. is not a part of that energy.

For the boys, you can try it but I would think it might be unsettling for them not to have their own permanent bedroom space. You can cure the stars in their current bedroom and just be sure they're sleeping good directions and you've really activated their health and relationship corners in their bedroom.

Hi Jenny,
I am in the same situation that you are, but I did move my bed to the NW bedroom where all the good stuff is for the next 18 years. My bed bearly fits in the bedroom, and only the bed. Since we are the bread-winners of the family, and we only sleep there, we took the smallest room. The rest of the family is also influenced by the star. Just cure everything and activate everything and if you can "fit" in the smallest bedroom go for it. (as long as your husband is OK in being there for the next 18 years) this way you don't have to worry about which kid will go there. Explain to them how you can cure it and point out the privileges of having a big room for themselves!! ! (my kids are enjoying their master suite just fine even with an illness and conflict star)
Monika

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved