Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55968 09/07/06 10:17 PM
OP Offline

The Diamond Feng Shui is a great course BUT I've discovered that I'm living in a house where all the doors are wrong for me. My front door faces SW which means Loss/Theft The door to the family room is NW which is frustration. The sliding door where I sit and meditate sometimes on the ridge faces NE Total Loss.

What do I do just purchased this house 6 months ago. How can I turn this situation around????

Anyone who is experienced please Reply

amoore@webformixair.com

aprilmoore #55969 09/10/06 03:16 AM

Hi,

I know it is easy to get panicy as we begin to play with laws of creation. But, take a deep breath. Things are not as bad as they seem.

Your front door may not be in a good direction for you, but it has one of the best star patterns in the current time period. If you have not purchased the level 3, just know that, when you get there, you will have good news.

Now, even if a direction is not good for you, it still has gifts from the Universe. SW is not the direction of loss/theft. It is the direction of motherhood, romance, and collaboration. Paint your door your favorite earth color or hang something earth colored outside the door to welcome this energy. Since, for you, it is a direction of loss, do not sleep with the top of your head to the SW, or sit for more than 3 hours facing the SW.

NE is the direction of spirituality, knowledge, empowerment, wisdom, and teaching. Put some nice rocks or gemstones or something ceramic outside the door to welcome this energy. But do not sleep or sit in this direction.

Sleep with the top of your head in one of your good directions, and sit at your desk facing one of your good directions. And activate all directions, especially your good ones, according to the nine directins chart on page 13, level 1.

If you have had time to clutter up your new home, declutter.

If you are anything like me, you will start to see amazing results.

Blessings,

Marielena

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved