Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55981 09/08/06 03:13 AM
OP Offline

I just realized that all the period 8 east houses have 4 disaster stars and 2 conflict stars. This looks like a feng shui disaster to me. Half the houses in any Midwestern town are facing East. When they are painted, as they must all soon be painted, so many people will lose their fortunate feng shui.

Marie says you can never completely cure the disaster star. Is there any other way to approach this? Half of each town cannot move!

What is involved in changing the direction of a door? I mean, if an E. house has a W. back door, what is involved in making the W. door the new front door?

And if one ads another new door completely, what is required? Does one close off the old door and turn it into a blank wall?

Thanks, marielena

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Hi, Marielena. Yes, Period 8 houses, E, W, N, and S all have many disaster stars -- E has the most. The hexagram class Marie will give next year will cover changing door directions. This is also a topic that we will cover in an upcoming issue of the Diamond Time Feng Shui Newsletter.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved