Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56058 09/15/06 05:08 AM
rocklad Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all,

I just learned from Chunyi Lin's course that a bed-facing mirror is bad for sleep. What exactly does facing mean? Should I remove my mirror from my bedroom? It is to the left of the foot of my bed. Directly to the side of it, so if I stand in front of my mirror, I can see the bed behind me but not directly in front of it. When I look at the mirror from the bed I do not see the bed reflected. Sorry if this is confusing. It's 'cause it's coming from a confused person

Thanks!

mm

Regarding the effects of a mirror reflecting your image while you're sleeping.
From the 1st level workbook:

Quote:

It'll tend to scatter thoughts and create negative dreams. It can also double your health issues, create loneliness, or complicate a marriage through a third person.

And the solution:

Quote:

Move all mirrors and reflective surfaces such as television screens so you cannot see your image in bed or cover them before going to bed.

From what I understand, if while on the bed, you can't see your image on the mirror, there shouldn't be any problems. Then again, maybe there're more little distinctions which I'm not aware of yet.

Rogin #56060 09/21/06 12:34 AM
rocklad Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much. Anyone else have a second opinion or does this sound right?

Thanks!

mm

I would have said the same ... it's all in manual 1 - The first feng shui thing I did: I covered the mirror of my closet because it reflected my bed...

Have fun!
astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved