Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

I've been using the book the learn PR but I was wondering if someone could please enlighten me on the difference between learning from the book and the home study course.

The course would be very expensive to ship to me in the UK, but if it would really help me to lock the skills in place, I'll make the investment.

Ta muchly

Matt

Learning Strategies Admin

Action is the difference between the book and the home study course. Every thing you need to know about PhotoReading is taught in the book. The course takes you though the information step by step and if you follow the instructions do the assignments you will have experience and experiments to see what learning PhotoReading is about in the course.

Just apply the five day test to 3 to 6 books and you'll learn PhotoReading. Takes about the same length of time (14 hours or a weekend) to learn from the book. So, grab a timer and record the time you spends with the books.

Alex

Personally, if you have the discipline to go through the book step by step, it is very much similar to the course. But I prefer the course because it guides me systematically through each step of the process. The course, I think, is a much faster way to learn.

I also recommend the Deluxe course. There are many special features in the DVD that really should clarify alot of doubts, and a couple of other nice items are in there.

P.S. I'm not paid to promote the Deluxe course.

matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks guys. I've ordered the course and I should receive it today. I like the idea of being a little more guided through the process. I had some success with the 5 day test but I feel that I would benefit from going back to basics and re-learning step by step.

If there are any other people in the UK considering doing the course. www.lifetools.com stock the course in the UK so you don't have to worry about massive customs duty charges.

Matt

By buying from a distributor, you may not always receive the same price because they need to cover shipping costs from the US and then shipping costs to you.

Also, many of our programs have built in email support sent out on a regularly to help motivate our customers and give them more tips to get full benefit from the programs. You only receive this support when you buy directly from us.

Alex

matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for that Alex, but the problem is that customs and postage costs in the UK on anything personally imported over £18 can be as much as 50% extra on the total cost - the government adds 17.5% plus administration cost, and then the postal service adds another 20% or so admin cost on the compound value, so it adds up big time before you even receive the item!

Back to my original question though - I am now on disk 3 of the course and i am finding the teaching method very useful, in giving me a strong understanding of the individual steps, already i am finding the investment in the course of benefit.

Matt

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved