Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56128 09/20/06 08:10 PM
Rogin Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello forum!

This is my first call for help. I've only listened to the first cd on level1, and I'd love to reposition my bed already. But I'm puzzled on how to do it.
I'm a number 4 and I'm sleeping with my head pointing 316º, quite close to NW, my FRUSTRATION direction, go figure, hah!

My success direction is North and as you can see in this picture ( Bedroom picture ), it's not possible to place the bed pointing to that direction, it wouldn't be placed straight to a wall. The opposed wall is on SE, my growth direction, but I don't think it's possible to place the bed there, unless I move it close to the window, where the tables are, which I have to move too, as they're not pointing any of my best directions.

Also, I want to cover that window with a curtain, but I've yet to find about my best color to use it.

Any suggestions on the bed placement?

Thank you very much!

Hi,Rogin

I have been studying your picture. I just have a few observations, which I hope will help you find a solution.

You do not have to be straight against a wall. You can be in a corner, if the bed will fit that way. Only you will need a head board if you sleep in a corner.

If you must move near the windows, then of course they must be covered at night.

If you look on pages 30-31, you will find your element. Then on page pagae 32 you will see your colors. But, from looking at your room, I suggest you try to find a balance of color. I notice a lot of water and earth colors. Marie discusses the balancing of elements on page 50-51. How about something white or yellow in your room? Or some fire colors?

Don't be in a rush to fix everything right away. We have changed our bed 5 times since starting with feng shui. My husband says it is keeping his mind active!

Have fun,

marielena

Rogin Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you very much for the help!

I've just finished doing a photoshop reproduction of bedroom layering, I'm going to post it on a new thread.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved