Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

Howdie,

I have been currently investing my time in harvesting the techniques of inducing lucid dreaming unitl it becomes a second nature

While my question is quiet simple if one of the steps of photoreading is incubation in the form of sleep can you actually increse your activation by mastering lucid dreaming techniques.

My argument is that if I can be consciously aware of my dreams maybe i can
use this advantage as a stepping stone to activation

Thx later,
Bonz

Learning Strategies Admin

You don't need lucid dreams to play with dreams and PhotoReading.

Just PhotoRead a juicy novel and allow it to play out as part of your dreams. You do need to be in the habit of recording your dreams especially if you hope to experience lucid dreams.

In all the answer is try it and see.

Alex

Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

Post deleted by Bonz

Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

I dont know if Im quiet getting 'dream play'. Becuase from the lucid dreaming research I was doin the various authors recommend recording dreams to improve your awareness of your dreams and thus pick up dream signs. And consequently use these dream signs to induce lucid dreaming.

However, what I can gather from your reply is that lucid dreaming is a additional benefit of PR, and Yes you are right because on several occasions come to think of it I PR books before I slept only to dream of the PR process but not the actual content of the book. i.e. i can see the stream of letters in the blurred fashion moving across my eyes but I cannot really pin point or read the meaning of it.

However, its been only a week now and my dream recall is increasing considerably.

So I geust I'll take you up on that offer and EXPERIMENT with the wonders of the subconscious mind.

Much luv,
Bonz

No, lucid dreaming is *not* specifically a benefit of PhotoReading. Vivid dreams are. There is a significant difference. Also. *not* everyone will notice their dreams. If they are in the habit of recording their dreams they can notice the material they PhotoRead show up in their dream. But they have to ask for it and expect it. It's considerably easier than trying wake up and stay in control within your dream and make it lucid.

Dreaming about the storyline of a book is a wonderful indicator that the mind does something at an other than conscious level. Most of the time you still have to do manual activation because like all our dreams unless we record them we forget them quickly on awakening.

I've found it useful to recognise when I understood some difficult material. When I understood it in my dream my activation becomes a breeze.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved