Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56163 09/24/06 11:31 PM
OP Offline

Hi everyone. I need some immediate help-my marriage is quite possibily over. I am confused and hurt - my husaband no longer lives in the house. Although I want to work on the relationship he does not. This has been very painful for me. I desparately need to change the qi in my home because I need to be strong for myself and my daughter. Here are the things I need help with.

I have an aquarium in my bedroom it has not been in there very long- I know now that I need to move it but it does take alot of effort to move so I want to make sure I put it in the right place in my living room? Any suggestions would be helpful.

The risers on my stairs are white and they are always getting scuffed and dirty- would it be bad to paint them black?

Any possible suggestions for these questions and somethings I can do to make myself stronger, build my self esteem and confidence.
Thank you,
Sofia

Hello Sofia

you should move the aquarium as soon as possible. If you move it into the living room, then I would suggest to place it in the North or in the East or Southeast of your living room. The North represents the water element and East and Southeast the wood element that is enhanced by water. If you have Level III you can also have a look if there are any areas in your house that require Moving Water Qi.

The risers - I don't know, sorry. Are the stairs inside your house? There is a chapter in level 1 about stairs and what to do about them. Maybe you should first look in which part of the house they are located (maybe in the SW - the general relationship direction or in your personal relationship direction or in any other critical direction for you).

Then just start with the Essentials. Sleep in a good direction, face a good direction when sitting at you desk - and place the activation cards with your goals. You could add self esteem and confidence to your card for your growth direction, just as an example.

And then work your way through the different levels. If you note the changes you've made in the transformation diary and also the changes that start happening - your confidence will grow.

I hope my explanations will help you at least a bit.
Good speed!

Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved