Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56179 09/26/06 12:32 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone heard of, or better still, tried this program?

www.mindpowerselfhelp.com

I am tempted to get these because they address some issues that really interest me, especially the learning ones. But then again, I already have brain entrainment CDs, and I use Centerpointe on and off, so I don't want to go and spend money on yet more of the same.

If anyone has tried them can you offer some feedback? Did they do what the hype says or is it just Budzinski's stuff rebranded?

Hi:

I haven't tried it, and probably wouldn't, in part because I'm happy with Centerpointe and LSC stuff.

The other reason is that I take with a huge grain of salt anything that is recommended by the individuals who have recommended this product (particularly the first three men that are featured further down the page). If they are recommending it, more than likely they also are making money from it. Or at least trying to do that. Saying more than this could possibly get me in trouble, but my own personal gut feeling is "run in the opposite direction".

Cheers!
Unis (who cannot find an appropriate smiley for this post)

Unis #56181 09/28/06 01:49 PM

The pics of the brainwaves look very similar to the ones used on the Neuroprogrammer web page (transparentcorp.com) You can buy a license from them to use their software to sell CD's, so I think that's what those guys are doing. If you are interested, it would be much cheaper and much much more versatile to just buy the neuroprogrammer software (I think its around $40). the applications are endless. I myself have used it for the last couple years and highly recommend it. For me, I think the paraliminals and the neuroprogrammer are all you need. ( I tried holosync for a while but didn't notice anything).

George

George? This the guy who owns Nexus Contact?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved