Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56203 09/28/06 11:15 AM
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

After last night tele-conference, I had a slightly different attitude towards the password during my morning SFQ. I often start my meditations with something I learned at the first retreat. I start with by saying to myself, "I recognize / acknowledge that this is the best thing I can do for myself and others, right now. I give myself permission to do this. I choose to do this."

Well after the talk about being the creator of your universe and everything is your creation, the blockages and limitations included. Not that this isn't something I didn't already know, but sometimes you need the refresher. So when I started the meditation I spent much more time thinking about the password and what I wanted to create.

I eventually got around to thanking myself creating everything I've created including the blockages, limits and blinds to my power. I also thanked the universe for creating this things for me. I then declared that I now will create a new universe for myself. One where I will notice the barriers, and will effortlessly disolve them and have the energy that created them return to the universe, to return to me. I declared that many of this barriers will vanish and I will not even notice that they are not there. I then spent a long time visualizing the universe I have created in this instance.

I then spent a short about of time in the first two movement of the active exercises.

Some of the thoughts above may be out of order, because typically I will do some stretching and/or meditating before morning SFQ. Today it was just relaxation and meditation on the universe, myself, and the universe I want to create. Then I had roughly the experience / insight / shift above.

I just wanted to say thank you Paul Scheele, for the energy you share.

I apologies to all that read this and try to make sense from it. If anything is helpful that is great.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Iam2 #56204 09/28/06 12:31 PM

I am 2. You always make sense to me. I beleive
we are the creaters of our own reality.
I love reading your posts
Gabby

Iam2 #56205 09/28/06 02:16 PM

Hi Iam2

I suspect the teleconference is connected with the upcoming Retreat. So I didn't understand all of it, but it blends well with my thoughts about how we allow ouselves to sidestep apparent limitations and how we need refreshers. One day I will get the money and airfare together and get to the October retreat.

Since we're into thanking I'd like to say thank you to you for the way that you respond so much from the heart to those who ask questions on this forum. In Gallen's phrase I do more 'lurking' than responding on this forum and it's always a pleasure to read the openness of your comments.

Love

Kev

kev5 #56206 09/28/06 04:30 PM
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow. Thank you Gabby and kev5. If I give well it is because I have learn from the best. My experiences with the LSC material has opened me to different experiences and viewpoints. Ones which I now embrace and cherish, but in the past would have discounted or not even have noticed.

There have been so many that have given and I have learned from, but with respect to my posting on these forums, it is the example of Gallen that has guided me the most. My sharing is just a reflection of his giving. Thank you Gallen. I've thanked him in person and I know he doesn't need it posted here, but it's greedy of me to state it publicly. Thank you sir.

As to the teleconference, it was in regards to the abundance for life retreat held this August, not the SFQ retreat. As for SFQ teleconferencing I thank my friend jerrador (sp?, but she knows who I mean)(I know how to spell her real name).

LSC, is a focus for meeting some Really Nice people. And as another nod to Paul, I'll thank my miseries that peaked about 5 years ago. Without them I would not be here now, and I would not be who I am, and I like who I've created.

You are all perfection, because you are me, and we are the universe.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved