Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56214 10/01/06 02:23 PM
SamPLaT Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi:
Is it possible to do Small Universe a bit differently than on the tape. I find that it moves along quickly from one point to another and I get light-headed from the breathing.
Could I instead visualize the energy moving to each spot (and maybe spend time at each one)
OR
do the breathing but go at a slower rate.

Just looking for suggestions; don't know if, as developed for SFQ, Master Lin wants it done the way he developed.
Thanks
Sam

Everything is possible Sam, but I would recommend keeping the breathing and movement of the energy coordinated.

I often recommend, that people try doing the meditations without the guidance (in silence). You have to learn the meditations, but they are all quite simple. You can always come back, from time to time, and check your form and see if there is anything new to learn from the guidance.

I much prefer doing the meditations at my own pace. I find it is much more harmonious and powerful. If you still want some sound, Master Lin has provided some meditation music (without guidance).

You are perfection,
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved