I am 32 years old, male, and have tongue cancer and have limited speech and eating ability. I am using spring forest qigong daily and would like to know on average how long it takes to see any benefits. So far I have not noticed anything and I've only been doing the excersizes for a week now. According to your advertisements what I hear is that I should notice something the first day. I am willing to try qigong for six months and to be patient but I am a bit dissapointed in the advertising. Also I would like to know if there are particular excersizes I can do specifically to heal Tongue Cancer. I also have some cancer in my throat and two lymph nodes. It is in the final stage. Stage 4. Also I would appreciate anyone out there who could recommend foods, teas, herbs, and other substances that I can take by mouth in order to heal faster. Thank you. Please respond to this posting but also email me at jkhanit@yahoo.com in case I do not check this website again. (FYI: I have received 33 radiation treatments and two chemotherapy sessions. No further conventional treatments are available.)