Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Hello Sarah,

I find the common problem with those who don't get PhotoReading is they give up too soon. They spend 20 minutes activating and nothing seems to happen for them. They miss the idea that the information builds in layers. It takes a few 20 minute activation and it's the last one where you really feel and know that you got it.

Mind mapping is an excellent way to train that body mind connection too

Alex

I am honestly sick and tired of people saying they have not had any success with Photoreading. Lets see........I used the system when I was taking dual credit college courses in Highschool where I graduated from Highschool with 37 hours of credit, I graduated with a bachelors in computer science from UTD and I recently passed the SQL server 2000 certification exam, (one of the harder Microsoft certification exams). I am currently using the system on a number of books related to web design and I just wanted to encourage other people who might be having trouble. You just have to use the system to get a feel for it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved