Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

hi everyone...I just bought Sonic Access last week, gottit today....just wanna say....when i first started to hear paul`s voice go dual ....I just couldnt contain the tears.....it was wonderful....waiting for my next session....

I ordered mine last week - probably will be a few weeks (slow mail to Canada) before I get it - from what everyone is saying here, I'm salivating.

Unis

Right now, I have spent my LSC budget. However, I really am intrigued by the SONIC ACCESS set and am looking forward to getting it in the not too distant future.

blessings,

Steve

Quote:

Hi, PhOtOreader,
About your Holosync CDs which are so old their quality is deteriorating, I read somewhere that Centerpointe replaced a member's damaged CDs. Why not contact them and verify this. Secondly, if your CDs become scratched when you use them, try making a copy and then listening to the copy. I have copied my Awakening Prologue and so I'm not too concerned if I should accidentally scratch it. Another thought: how clean are your CDs? I use one of those plastic wet cleaner accessories in the shape of a CD player (costs $6.00 in the supermarket) when I see fingerprints or marks on a disk.

Awakening prologue is on a proper professional cd but all the cds on the levels after that are on CDR discs that's why their not as durable I think. Anyway I've being using the sonic access success cd everyday and every session I pass out and awake towards the end, no paraliminal has ever done this for me. I have not noticed any benefits as of yet though but hopefully consistent daily use will reap rewards in the weeks to come.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

ph0t0reader,

Write your cards out and put them behind the picture, Mirror or cupboard that is already there. Or better yet draw a symbol or paste a cutting from a magazine. Success can be a plant or flower reaching to the sky. Relationship a pair of courting birds. Spiritual grow... a symbol meaningful to you. I'd use a dove but some might use an image of Buddha or the symbol that represents their faith. Health can be a tree or a forest or an image of a healthy heart. Whatever you can connect for each of the areas. Write your goals on the cards with those images pasted on the back. Place them in their respective locations so the images are visible. You might want to put them in picture frames or pin boards.. Place more images if you want but seeing the picture will remind you of your goal.

Alex

well...i gotta say....yesterday I heard spiritual growth cd (finally......after hearing all the others) and I must say im astonished with this program.....i feel great....and i mean...tranquile...peaceful....and yes...i "feel" stress...but it cant overwhelm me anymore...or at least for this couple of days i ve been hearing too holosync for almost 4 months...(before buying sonic access) maybe this helped me into dissolve resistance and get the most of sonic access program...my name is Miguel..and im from Mexico...ill be glad to share my experiences with you guys.....

Inlakech

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved