Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
tan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks. Still, I would appreciate reasons why David is better. Features, specifications, personal anecdotes, reviews.

I've got a Proteus and I find that it helps me go deeper into hypnosis with paraliminal and other hypnosis tapes and cd's that I have. The Proteus is also relatively cheap. I bought mine for $169. I like it much better than the David Paradise I previously had. It was very unreliable and finally quit working completely so I bought the Proteus and have not looked back!

HI folks.......could you please let me know if the Proteus can work effectively with the Brainwave Generator BWGEN??

Administrator
Administrator

Why would you want it to? It is a portable version of bwgen. With the added light effect.

Alex

Is it worth getting a proteus and a thoughtstream if bwgen has absolutely no effect on me.

Plus i used a orion for a few weeks and that did'nt work for me either. Would it be better to wait for the thoughstream 2?

So is there a way hook the proteus up to a PC to import alternative .bwg files to play...or are you limited only to the presets??

Administrator
Administrator

Light and Sound devices don't just magically do something for you you need to have a purpose. Ususally for learning with tapes and relaxing.

Bwgen files are a different format to the proteus files. Yes you can hook up to the computer and write/add new ones. It has a program available to write new light and sound effects. You can test it before you download it to the proteus.

Alex

I had purpose to relax when i used a light and sound machine, but it didnt achieve this for me. It was the orion machine the one before the proteus, so maybe that could be a factor.

Could it be possible that maybe for some people binaural beat technology has no effect.

I have been using holosync for years on the basis of over people telling me to keep on with it and something will happen; plus someone told me that the pressure in my forehead was dorminant pyschic ability which sought of inspired me. However nothing ever did.

Administrator
Administrator

Often they take a few goes and it isn't only the binaural beats that 'help' relaxation. I've used my proteus and always found it relaxing even when I don't use a binaural beat setting. It's the decision to go with the flow rather than worrying if it will work that helps. I find it much more effective than my old single colour light and sound device since the proteus plays with duel colours.

Alex

Would these L&S devices aid in memorisation of say a langauge or poetry playing in the background? Or have i missed the point about what L&S are about?

Do you recommend using these L&S devices in conjunction with the natural Brillinace course or other paraliminals? If so how would you suggest they be used and what solid benefits has anyone had?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved