Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Does anyone have positive experiences with the technology of www.Teslar.com (Teslar Watches) or www.clarus.com (Qlink Pendants)

These devices are touted to calm you to the point of serenity and I think that that will come in very handy when you're using paraliminal tapes or practicing mind bending techniques like photoreading.

So far, I see no major forum talking about them except this anti quack site:

http://stupidevilbastard.com/index/seb/comments/latest_snake_oil_scam_philip_stein_teslar_watch/

and

http://stupidevilbastard.com/index/seb/comments/conversations_with_a_dumbass/

Amusing sarcastic threads, but I need some positive views.

Being a lover of gadgets my family has tried all of these things. Both Teslar and Q-Link make claims like this and that your energy system stays protected,etc.

The Teslar attempts to keep you in a Alpha state and at one time was recommended by the Vatican to keep you in a state of Prayer. They have withdrawn their recommendation now.

The problem is that your brain waves do not just stay in Alpha. My wife tried this for awhile but much prefers a G-shock.

If you practise any Binaural Beat Meditation like Holosync, Mind Tek, do it yourself home made stuff, after awhile you can do this anyway without any mechanical means, which I believe is a better way to go.

If you want to raise your energy level and protect yourself from all the stuff out there they claim is bad then honestly I would recommend Qigong and Feng Shui to do a much better job. If you want to develope the ability to more directly control your brain waves then practise some Binaral Beat system you identify with.

The gains from these other systems are far more permanent and rewarding.

The only technolgy I have really liked and noticed a big difference from was the Atlantis Highlife. The price might chase one away but using it and following some of the Feng Shui rules really was good for me.

I have used the Qlink pendant, and have detected significant positive benefits from doing so. I am not sure it actually "tranqulizes the mind". It is supposed to protect one from radiation from computers and other electrical devices, and also from wireless radiation from cell phones and microwave antennas, which bombards one's body invisibly and constantly all the time. It is also supposed to balance one's biofield, which is the invisible envelope of energy that surrounds each of us, by establishing a resonance between itself and the biofield.

What gives the technology a lot of credibility to me, is that the inventors and researchers involved in developing this technology include people such as Dr William Tiller, who is one of the top Material Science professors from Stanford University. He has written a few books about Quantum Physics and Material Science.

I tried to be as objective as I could when evaluating the pendant, and found that it does make a significant difference in areas such as increased energy and endurance when exercising high intensity workouts at the gym. I did not wear the pendant for a few days, and found that I was severely exhausted at the gym, compared to when I had it on. There are probably other benefits such as increased concentration and emotional balance, which I am not actively aware of.

The company recently released QLink pendants using the next generation technology (SRT3 or sympathetic resonance technology version 3). I have actually ordered a pendant using this technology, and am eagerly looking forward to trying it out!

OP Offline

I just acquired the Qlink SRT3 myself. I must say- I do notice a mood shift. It's like I can see things from peripheral vision while thinking moves ahead.

Methinks this will greatly enhance my PhotoReading experience.

I'm gunning for 5000WPM now. That's something no other company gave me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved