Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SamPLaT Offline OP
OP Offline

HI:
I apologize for all the recent posts but I think the SFQ are excellent and my avenue to wellness; I quit awhile back for the reasons below and I really don't have an answer; I have found no help from conventional medicine or alternative; I do some things on my own that help but are temporary.
After I developed CFS I started having spontaneous panic attacks and one of the traumas was that my diaphragm would tighten. When that happens it inhibits breathing but I have found a strong relationship between the tightness, breathing and panic and fear. It seems that my lower back can hurt and then when I do SFQ active I can move it but it goes upward meaning that the diaphragm tightens as if its blocks the way out or something.
So active exercises are good; I esp like Harmony of the Universe; Movement of Yin and Yang is ok; 7-Steps seem to highten some anxiety.
If the tightness is present it makes Small Universe a bit more challenging and when I'm done sometimes a bit anxious, lightheaded and cold hands/feet. If I started the meditation without the tightness I usually have lower back stuff going on and some fear; usually in these cases the lower back will improve but everything moves upward into the diaphragm.
As I said, there are some chiropractic corrections I have learned which are temporary; there's some kind of cell memory or subconscious thing going on that when I begin clearing out the lower abdomen area the sense I get is that it moves upward. Sometimes I am in "neutral"... neither is happening but alot of the time its one or the other and a fair amt of time makes SU tough to do--tho I enjoy it.
I do alot of talking to my body and connecting to it as well as intentions.

I don't know where the block(s) are that would cause that but do suspect fear is involved which would make it lower back.
I'm rambling; I could use any suggestions; this is long-standing and a great teacher...the learning? I have some ideas. The desire to move on, absolutely! Thanks
Sam

Wow Sam~ I don't have any solutions, I'm relatively new to SFQ, but I just wanted to pass along that I'll be sending positive energy your way. I have had panic attacks myself in the past, and know how debilitating they can be.
What alternatives have you tried? Have you seen a naturopathic or homeopathic Dr.?
hope you find the help you need.
aj

SamPLaT, I wrote a nice long reply this morning, but it was lost because the page became too old. At least that’s what the message I got said. Below is a smaller version.

Four ideas to play with:

1.) Spend longer going into the emptiness. Relax deeply and feel the love of your master(s) and the universe.
2.) Visualize the End Results of your having been completely healed.
3.) Remember visualization isn’t just seeing, it involves all your senses.
4.) Ask for a healing, and believe you will receive it.

I recommend doing a self-concentration and incorporate these four ideas into it. If you use the audio guidance when doing the meditation seriously consider pausing the session after the password. Then ask your master(s) and the universe (if you want) to heal your conditions, and have faith in their love to help you. Also spend more time relaxing (opening your channels) and letting the love of the universe fill and renew you. Then restart the audio guidance. Later, when the guidance stops and you just have music, visualize yourself doing something as if you are completely healed. It can be memories from the past, or how you would experience it now if I used a magic wand and made it disappear. Visualize it as fully as you can, all senses engaged.

I have a son and he is great. He’s an absolutely delightful model of person with all their channels open. However, he as developed the habit becoming depressed and blocked when he faces challenges he believes he is not good at. This has seriously slowed him down and it can take quite a long time to bring him out of his gloom.

In the past I’ve drawn some comparisons between that SFQ stuff I do and the Star Wars force. So recently, I talked to him about what the dark-side and the light-side are. I explained that when you feel sad, mad, afraid, ashamed or any bad feelings then you are in the dark-side of the force. Whenever you feel happy, excited, proud, brave or other nice feelings then you are in the light-side of the force. I said that everyone goes into the dark-side (holding left hand out) and the light-side (right hand out) and also sorts of places in between (moving right hand left and right). I said Jedi spend most there time in the light (right hand up) and Sith in the dark (left hand up). I said, in my Yoda voice “the dark-side is not stronger, quicker easier, but not stronger”. I said that only when you create things from the light do you make good things. When you are way over into the light-side (right hand way out) you can use the force to work for you. I said a Jedi is every mindful of the present and notices when he is in the dark-side and moves to the light (Right hand moves from left to right). I said when you have to do (what he has trouble with) and you notice that you are in the dark-side you should go to the light side and everything will be easier. I think I gave some ideas on how to go from dark to light (bad to good feelings).

Well, the next time he had his problem and was depressed and daunted, I just looked and him and he know, and instantly he was happy and did excellently on his task. I get to say, “You learn quickly my young Padawan” often. Now work has become play and a valuable life skill.

I hope this helps.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Hi Sam,

Everything we feel is down to our choice. We can choose to stay calm, not feel anger, fear, pain or anxiety. It seems fairly obvious that that we should try always to choose the best way to feel and that in the end is Love , in some form.

So why not - just as an idea - decide to choose Love in every situation and all the time.
Remember Love is more than a feeling . Love is the energy field which unites everything. Every moment in the NOW gives you the choice of two realities,
Fear or Love. If you find yourself in a dilemma turning to Love either through blessing , appreciation, admiration etc. brings about a solution that you may not ever have thought of. Love is the most powerful transformational force in the universe.

Love and light,
Faune

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved