Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56616 10/21/06 02:33 PM
OP Offline

i just more information about this thread called remote viewing.
can i one help in this?
and can we use these methods in learning and to accelerate it?

I have tried this for locating new fishing holes and the best places to pick up girls but haven't had much luck.

jeffdengr #56618 11/07/06 11:41 AM

There once was a man whose wife was sick. She was a demanding, possessive, and jealous woman, and when she knew that her illness was fatal she made her husband promise her that after she was gone, he would never court another woman. Reluctantly, he agreed.

She soon died. And the man held his promise to her in earnest and remained single.

Time passed, and with it he mourned the loss of his wife. Later, he began to once again enjoy life and the memory of his wife, though dear to him, began to fade, yet he resolved to keep his promise.

And he did so, until he met a wonderful woman. Despite himself, he fell in love with her.

Their relationship flourished, and he realized that he wanted this woman to be his wife. The night he proposed to her, however, he was visited by the ghost of his wife, who reminded him of his promise and scolded him viciously, calling him an inconstant and unfaithful husband. He pleaded his case to her, but she would not listen. She told him that so long as he refused to keep his promise, she would torment him each night.

Every visit, the apparition described all the intimate details of his relations with this new woman, criticizing him mercilessly. She even knew his deepest thoughts and feelings concerning this new woman. Her accounts made him feel as if his love was a dirty sin.

And so it went night after night. He begged his wife's ghost to leave him be, pleaded with her, and threatened her, but to no avail. Each night she appeared and each night he became more and more miserable. He took on a haggard posture and expression during the day, and his job performance began to suffer.

As the night of his wedding grew closer, the visits became progressively darker. His wife began to take on the aspects of a demon--wild hair, fiery eyes, claws, and fangs. Pushed to his limits, he went to the temple and prayed for divine intercession. None came. He even had priests perform exorcisms, but nothing worked.

He loved this new woman, and he did not want to give her up. As a last resort, he went to this crazy old Zen Master he had heard about, a hermit who could help people with impossible problems.

He told the Zen Master of his dilemma, and the crazy old man laughed. "You should be thankful that you have such a clever and tenacious ghost," he said. "But I will help you with your problem. If you do exactly as I say, this ghost will trouble you no more." The troubled man agreed.

That night, the ghost visited him. As he was instructed, he told the spirit, "I will make a deal with you. You know about everything I do and everything I feel about this woman, correct?"

"Yes," she replied bitterly, "Your every indiscretion is seen by my eyes. You can hide nothing from me."

"Then," the man said, "I will make this deal: I will ask you a question regarding my experience, if you cannot answer it, then you must leave me alone. If you can, then I will not marry this woman or have any relations with women for as long as I live. Do you agree?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Very well," the man said. He then reached into a jar of beans and grabbed a handful. "Since you know so much, how many beans am I holding in this hand?"

As soon as the question was aired, the ghost disappeared, never to return. The man married his new companion and lived with her happily until the end of his days.

In your remote viewing, you may want to seek information concerning events in your life where you have experience with them... about things that you know but may not know that you know.

Quote:

i just more information about this thread called remote viewing.
can i one help in this?
and can we use these methods in learning and to accelerate it?

You can try one of the Silva courses. A nice one is the one with Dr. LaTourrette, although most if not all of them are effective. Remote viewing isn't all that new--the name is, but people have been doing it for eons. I tend to brush aside the skeptics complaints about it, because I have done it (both before and after the training) with great results.

That said, one of the most important things you can learn with RVing is to widen your perception. The more you do so, the more it becomes "the norm."

Jeanne #56620 11/07/06 10:55 PM

From my own experience with RV, I would offer two tips. The first is to RV only things you are interested in. The second is it that it is better not to know what your target is.

Thus the trick is figuring out how to RV things you are interested in with knowing what they are.

I used targets from this web site
http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/updated/menus/target_practice_menu.htm
for a while. But I found the more I worked at viewing targets on this list, the more my accuracy decreased. When I first used this list for RV targets I was accurate more with more than 90% of my data. After a few weeks of working with this list, my accuracy decreased to about 15% (might as well just guess or make things up).

TheCoyote #56621 11/08/06 05:05 PM

Quote:

From my own experience with RV, I would offer two tips. The first is to RV only things you are interested in. The second is it that it is better not to know what your target is.

Thus the trick is figuring out how to RV things you are interested in with knowing what they are.

I used targets from this web site
http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/updated/menus/target_practice_menu.htm
for a while. But I found the more I worked at viewing targets on this list, the more my accuracy decreased. When I first used this list for RV targets I was accurate more with more than 90% of my data. After a few weeks of working with this list, my accuracy decreased to about 15% (might as well just guess or make things up).

This might be one reason why Dr. LaTourrette et al teach RVing the way they do. You begin by RVing familiar places and/or objects.

This is something I had done naturally with no training for years, so I can't speak for myself about which technique works best. Trying to teach what you've always done (like walking, etc.) is always the most difficult.

Jeanne #56622 11/22/06 09:18 PM

Hello Jeanne,

You said that you have the natural ability of Remote Viewing.
I mean What kind of things your able to see? How clear you see?
Is that seeing whith your 3rd Eye (6th Chackra) or is that not the same?
Are you able to see also in other dimension? I mean are you able to contact with death souls?

Everyone says something else about Remote Vieuwing, it's a bit confusing (for me).

Can you please tell me more about your ability?

Kind Regards.
Niro

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved