Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56629 10/22/06 11:33 PM
Tres Offline OP
OP Offline

I have just begun Level 1. My PB number is 1, so north is fine for the bedhead, I'm assuming. The bedhead is a built-in north wall with space for the bed in the center and storage on the sides, so moving it is not much of an option. I'm wondering about the mirrors and windows in this very small space of 12' (N-S) x 9' (E-W).

On the east wall are folding mirror doors covering the closet opening. On the west wall is a large window seat (90"x37") with three windows above seat. A door with a full built-in smoked mirror covers another storage area (under the eaves) on the west end of the south wall. I enter the room through a doorway on the south end of the east wall and will hang a mirror on the west wall to be able to see the doorway.

Questions: Do I need to cover the mirrors on the closet doors? I can see my feet on down in the mirrors, but not my head or torso.

Do I need to cover the windows? (I live on a farm and we've never had window coverings on any of the windows or doors.)

If I do need to cover these, would shirred transparent fabric be sufficient to cover any of these mirrors and windows so that the light still moves around or does any covering need to be totally opaque?

Thank you very much!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I'd cover my mirrors before sleeping. The material just needs to stop the reflection.

As for the windows, Check out what Marie says about the moonlight hitting your head in Level One, P.64. Otherwise, see how it feels - is your sleep deep and undisturbed?

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved