Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have the DVDs, the binder, and the Photoreading Activator. Which part of the program would be the best place to start?

Warmly,

Velma

I would start with the DVD to get an overall feel and then other two materials. The best way to learn is to apply it to all sorts of material! Lately I have been using photoreading to develop this guys web site I know from my church and if I get stuck on a problem I usually get about 4 or 5 books related to the subject then I will photoread, activate and then I start thinking of different solutions for it. It is quite nice and I do not know how people get through school and work without these kind of skills.

Last edited by Ryan; 10/24/06 09:30 PM.

I prefer to start with the materials in the Binder, followed by the DVDs.

Going through the Binder systematically allows me to learn the system well first before going to the DVD's to reinforce the information I've learnt about photoreading.

Its all really up to you, you will also go back to the DVD and Binder a few times after you have gone through it to refresh your memory and see if there are any new items to pick up.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved