Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56666 10/25/06 12:42 AM
OP Offline

In the guided meditation entitled “Self-Concentration” Master Lin guides us to imagine that all of the energy channels open. How does he describe the best way to imagine one’s own channels? I always have a tough time conjuring up an image when he talks about channels.

I don't believe that Master Lin has a best way to do this although he does say the the front and back meridians are the most important to open in doing Small Universe Meditation as well as working on someone using SFQ Healing Technics.

I would suggest starting here to visualize these channels being open. Once you have mastered that then study a accupuncture chart and include the rest of those energy channels. You can progressively include more and more energy channels that get incredibly small and are mentioned as Nadi's in Yoga, they claim everyone has between 75,000 and 150,000 Nadi's.

It can get complicated and maybe just saying "all energy channels open" is the fastest, best way to do it. Make it easy.

Hope that helps

Jeff

Tough and easy question. As Jeffdengr says, Master Lin is not explicit about How to open the channels. However, he talks about opening channels all through the course material. Things like, "10% of the people's channels open as soon as I say all of your channels are open". This would be a good time to have Confidence that they are open when you direct you mind there. He also says, "When you relax your channels automatically open". So relaxing deeply will open them automatically. He also says, "Where the mind goes the energy follows", so if you see yourself with open channels, think your channels are open, believe they are open, then they will be open.

I do it several ways, but probably (I don't always consciously go here) physically relax. I have a few visualizations and feelings I set and work to create. They are based on times when I felt very open and filled with energy. But don't get hung-up about re-creating these things, set them apply and trust that the universe is providing the experience that is perfect for you.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Most of the time I visualize an expansion of some sort, perhaps a balloon being blown up, or looking at a star-filled sky, or maybe a view of looking down into the Grand Canyon...anything resembling an explosive,expanse of space. At other times it's simply Master Lin's energy moving through the meditation CD, or perhaps sometimes just a flow of being open,open,open ...allows this to take place. Iconic picture imagery works best for me.

Keep on keeping on!

flipstick

Don’t really think about where exactly is the location of the channel.
Similar to “breathing through the skin”, I know the body has skin cover it.
I visualize the air through in and out the skin and soon I also have feeling of the air exchange through the body.
As for the other parts of the body, locate the general position of the organ if I want to work on it more. Visualize the energy can pass through in and out of that organ without any blockages. That is my intent for all channels opened for that area.
All in all, I visualize the energy can pass in/out through all area of the body as my concept of all channels are opened. I like to let my body does its own work. For meditation, going into emptiness is easier when I have less matter to focus on.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved