Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I'm having big problems getting up in the mornings if it's not that urgent or importent.... Like 3 out of 5 working days a week I can choose when I will arrive at my work (The 3 days a week I'm doing my final project at a company). And it's like I'm much ahead of my work, and that's a good thing, but suddenly I do more want to sleep longer each morning, so I'l often first arrive the 3 days a week at around 11 -12 o'clock instead of I could get up refreshed at 7 o'clock and then go to work... For some reason I want more to sleep longer these days.. It feels so good to sleep that long. And when I arrive at work at 11 - 12 o'clock i feel that I have missed so much of my work...And that really hits my guts.... Feeling that It's do dum of me to do that.. And if I keep doing that then I for sure will fail my final project exam... And miss laboratory work etc. I have a boss with whom I can meet up with whenver I want. He don't control me when I arrive at work for my final project.
I get to bed at around 23 o'clock, so It's not that I don't get enough sleep... If I should get up at 7 o'clock in the morning... When I wake up at 7, i automatically set the alarm for 9 o'clock.. and then every half hour till it's 10-11 o'clock.. just don't want to get up.... Feels so good to sleep that long.. and that's the problem.. Cannot diviate from that... very very difficult.. Except if it's urgent.... and important..

So my question is, what paraliminal would work the best? I have ALL the paraliminals, but don't want to waste anymore time.. Tried Peak Performance six times, that did'nt help.. Tried once Get Around to It, but that didn't help so much either....Still set the alarm for later.. .and felt more like wanting to sleep than getting up.... Anybody have had the similar problem? What can be done?...

A specific paraliminal will help? Or something else....

Good suggestions really needed right now....

On beforehand Thankyou...

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I don't see what difference it makes if you want to sleep and you can why not sleep? It seems to me there is nothing that has a higher priority for you right now. Get Around to It... Get around to what? Peak Performance... of what? What's the goal that is more important than sleeping? When you decide that the Paraliminals will work. Really what is wrong with sleeping in. Who says you have to go away to have a break? You say if feels good to sleep... so obviously there's a strong goal there. It's a choice and you're choosing what's most important to you right now.

Alex

hey niceones,

I had a similar problem not to long ago, I found that by using 'new behavior generator' I was able to wake up minutes before 8am. I simply used the paraliminal and said "i want to wake up at 8am and feel great!" then looked at the clock to make sure I knew exactly what time it was and I just slept. It worked very well and I would recommend you try it, it worked for me so give it a try! Come back and let me know how it worked!

Hello...

Yes your right Alex.... I think I don't have the big wish to get up that early anyway, untill it is important... So for me, getting up in the morning works when it's important. I tried to motivate myself with positve images using NLP and create motivation by that.. But the images is not what gets me up in the morning... It has to be important.... Therefore I used NLP with the swift method (change one image to another in a swift) with really strong motivation feelings, pictures of: "Wakening and feeling so refreshed, like my whole body just wants to get up, and nothing else.....".. And asked myself "negative" questions like "What will I loose if I don't get early up at the right time?".. Then I saw pitures and had feelings of that I will loose my education, loose a happy future, to which I have bin struckling for for 3 years, end up as a poor man..... Really crancked up the negative feelings if I don't get up.... And also like "I will loose my whole day, and when I get up the day is almost gone" and "My boss will be really angry, and disapointment that he hired me to do the project"... Then i looked at my timeline, and saw times in the future when I will get early up, cranked up these wonderful feelings of getting that early up in the morning, see a happy boss, se myself get things done, see myself having a normal workday as everybody else".... And these feelings and picturese places when put them on my timeline, AS a reason that I get early up in the mornings.... There are so many wonderful positive aspects og getting so early up in the mornings...... aaaand.. finally this last week has bin a miracle... felt very early in the morning that it was time to get up, or I will miss so many things during the day, and if not getting up getting a bad future...... And I did...... get up indeed. everyday... lets see how it goes in the future,,,,

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved