Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56787 11/03/06 01:15 AM
OP Offline

I purchased the Deluxe Qigong course of levels 1 and 2. I'm finding that there are also levels 3 & 4. Hmm. Can someone say something about the additonal levels and give some guidance on advancing in Spring Forest Qigong. I had thought I purchased everything.

LSC renamed the course to the Basic (Level 1) and Deluxe Qigong (Level 1 + Level 2) courses instead of calling them Level 1 and Level 2. Master Lin does not feel that the higher levels can be recorded into home study course formats because there is a lot of spirtual work done in the higher levels. So the full Levels 3 & 4 instruction is only available in person (well except for meditation cds as described in the next paragraph). There is a lot to learn and practice even with the first two levels so don't feel frustrated that there is more. I believe that there are actually even levels above 3 & 4 but those are only available to people who work with Spring Forest Qigong all the time.

Now having said that if you go to http://www.bornahealer.com you can find out information about when level 3 & 4 seminars are held. You can also order meditation cds from levels 3 & 4, but it is really best to attend the seminar first for most people since these are strictly a guided meditation and do not provide a lot of the needed instruction and background like you get in levels 1 & 2.

I hope that this helps you - remember you develop the greatest experience and insight by actually practicing the material. Trying practicing Spring Forest Qigong for a couple of hours a day and if you give yourself enough time you will experience transformation that is beyond words.

~ Peace ~

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha zzzstephen,

As RoyalC130 says above, there is plenty of information, skills, and understanding of Qi, healing, and the emptiness to develope in Levels I and II to keep one busy for a long time.

Levels III and IV classes focus on building the energy of the "upper" dantian or third eye area, just as Level I builds the lower, and Level II builds the middle. No need to think one's missing out and jump into the "upper" classes. As Chunyi mentions, one needs to build a strong foundation (lower dantian), before building at the top or it's very unstable and can tople easily.

Chunyi recommends spending a good 3 months doing the Level II exercises and healing of others before moving into the Level III classwork. This allows most students the time to build their confindence, focus, and trust in the universe, to better absorb what is shared in Level III. The same goes for moving form Level III to IV.

Althought here is plenty of information given at these levels, a majority of it comes from the student's own questions and the time spent in meditation with Master Lin.

This is why we host a 6-day retreat with him every year - to provide the most opportunity for student's questions and personal healing and energy purifying with Master Lin. It reviews I & II on the first two days, gives plenty of opportunities for detecting and healing practice, questions, and goes into the Level III work as well as thing not normally taught in any of his classes.

Enjoy your home study courses.

Much Love, Shawn

zzz,

i think the responses are extremely helpful, but may i add that in the two months ( a very slow but steady novice ) that i have been daily doing SFQ, i've realized that levels 1&2 are, without a doubt---enough for now. spending time daily takes time. sorry for the pun. as with any spiritual energy work, less is more. thanks for listening.

flipstick

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved