Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56804 11/04/06 12:00 AM
LFK Offline OP
OP Offline

For best results in doing SFQ, the rule is that there must be a waiting period of 30 minutes before and after practicing in doing various activities such as showering, drinking, eating, etc...

Do we need to observe this rule when doing healing work in Level I and II? For example, my mother has experienced pain in her knees and I would like to try SFQ healing method to help her ease the pain. Must I wait for 30 minutes after eating and drinking to do the swordfinger and remove blockage/pain? Must I do it right after practicing SFQ or meditation for best rsults?

Sorry to ask too many questions with little contribution. I hope eventually I will be able to contribute more to this forum after gaining more experience.

LFK

LFK #56805 11/04/06 11:50 AM

First, I down anyone can ask too many questions.

Second, you're far below the number of questions I asked.

I see two maybe three issues in this question. Firstl idea is the waiting afterwards is to allow you to maximally benefit from the openess and flow you create when you do a meditation. Go review your list of things that create blockages.

The second idea is waiting after doing anyother activity before doing SFQ. Well I try and include SFQ in all other activities, which means a zero wait time. However, for helping other people what you want to do is open yourself and connect with the emptiness and allow the universal and/or your master's energy to accumulate in you and then flow out to help others. If catching your breath, taking a shower, a drink, an antacid, will help you get into your best state then do it. You can always help. I can help now. Then take you break and help again.

The one thing that used to bother me about helping Again, is that it felt like I was admitting that I hadn't done it right the first time. It felt like I was eroding my confidence, not building it. I've change my attitude a little and now see what I do as happening at an energetic level. I heal (myself or others) at an energetic level. However, the world keeps turning and blockages keep forming. So I should come back in keep healing at the energetic level. The longer and more powerfully one is healed at the energetic the quicker it will manifest.

Here is an analogy that maybe only the Canadians can appreciate. Think of those first warm spring days of spring, when the snow and ice is everywhere especially the snow banks along the roads. But the snow is warm and big puddles are forming. I remember taking the heel of my boot and digging a trench to the sewer. The water would start to flow and drain the puddle. The flowing water would melt the channel deeper, but then some flowing ice and snow would float into the channel and block it, reduce the flow. Well I'd just apply the heel again and the flow would return. Each application of the heel requiring less effort the channel become larger and finally the ice and snow would just flow away on there own and not be able to form a blockage.

I guess that's a little WWQ (Winter Wonderland Qigong). Just kidding.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Iam2 #56806 11/06/06 04:05 PM
LFK Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, Iam2. I will try to do the healing. Will let you know if it works.

LFK

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved