Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi! I read about the discussion concerning Sonic Access and other paraliminal learning CDs. I am not sure whether I should get Sonic Access or just other 4 paralimianls I'm interested in. I'm interested in peak perfomance,belief,self-esteem and personal genious. I think someone said sonic access was developed with higher technology...the sound is better.

The Sonic Access Paraliminals are fantastic. These do use other technologies and they are used for you to grow in 4 areas of your life. Your goals as so to speak. The areas are Success, Health, Relationships, and Spiritual Growth.
The other paraliminals also are fantastic. Myself I would purchase Sonic Access first and one of other paraliminal. Then collect the rest on a regular basis.

OP Offline

^_^Thanks a lot.The Sonic Access really does sound fantastic...sounds more powerful than the other paralimianls some how. I mean I know the others are great,but Sonic Access paraliminals seem greater @_@

Hi lifeiswonderful, I have recently bought Sonic Access though have only listened to two of the paraliminal meditations within it so far, they are excellent.

I find them great to listen to just before bed as they get me nice and relaxed ready for sleep. I think that its reccommends that you listen to just one Sonic Access paraliminal a day for optimal results.

Depending on your budget I would consider getting Sonic Access and also at least two of the others. New Behaviour Generator and Self Esteem Supercharger are the ones that I would reccommend.

For me the benefit of having the older paraliminals are that they have a shorter run time than SA and I find them better to listen to if I dont have a lot of time to play with. (Regular paraliminals are roughly 20mins long and the new SA sessions are around 40 mins in length - without listening to the music track at the end of each). Its great to just slip them into my day occassionally whenever I have a little spare time, and for me Sonic Access is better when I have a little more time to relax and listen without any distractions. Not always easy when you have kids!

Once you have made a first purchase you should be added to the mailing list and will hopefully receive offers from time to time that will allow you to buy programs etc slightly cheaper with a customer code in the future.

I hope that this helps... Theres so many paraliminals, it can be quite overwhelming and its easy to be spoilt for choice

Simon

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved