Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi there...

I have been using paraliminals for like 6 years now, and want to share some ideas that I have... If you have comment, or can add something, then please do that....

What paraliminals can do for you...
My experience is that paraliminals are NOT CD's that is needed for intensive listening for months with the same paraliminal CD. They are goal solving tools, which can solve your problems you have in your life... Mostly you only need to listen 1-3 times for an effective change of a problem to something better. Thats where I have found them most effective. Like if you want to change one particular belief to a new enhancing belief, or if you want to remove the fear of flying. They tend to work on specific problems as solving tools for your problems.

When I first started to listen to them then I had the thougt that they can make you happier, if you listen to them many times over.. Create happiness... And I think many people goes wrong at that point in the beginning.. They are not tools that can make you happier, by listening many many times to them as a magic pill... You have to know the problems and then solve them by paraliminals. My mistake was for the first 2 years that I thought, ok by listening I will get this and that happy.. Like Holosync... Is happyness not the ultimate goal of all goals.. What all goals tend to move toward... At Holosync, there you just listen and listen many many times to the same holosync track (and change it every month or so), and that creates overtime more happiness, relaxation, flow in your life... like a magic pill... But if you want to get happy by using paraliminals, then you have to know your problems and then fix them... Thats how paraliminals tend to work - for me at least. They are no magic pill, that just makes you happy by listening many many times, weeks and months, to the same paraliminal....

And I also think paraliminals work by placebo - but by a really strong placeboeffect. You really do feel the change in your life after a listeningsession. And if you afterwards can confirm the change in your life, see results by the effect in your real own life, then they tend to work best. You then witness your progress...

But I think I just want newcommers to paraliminals to be aware of that paraliminals are not a single pill to happiness, by listening many many times to them... Maybe many get that idea because of the feeling just immediately after a listening session.. This "inner change" feeling of wonderful feelings afterwards....That this special feeling gets you thinking.. Ok, listening a lot will create incredible change.... and happiness.. and makes me a powerful person.... better... smarter...... But to be real. This feeling is only short, and after some time it wears off.... If you want to create happiness with them, then solve your problems with them.. Thats what they are intended for......

Have also tried the Euphoria paraliminal tape, to see how it works.. There you create joy and happy feelings often during your day...... get balanced... among others also... But again, paraliminals are not CD's that works by listening to the same track for months...... You solve problems with them, that will get your life as you want to....

They are not like holosync, or hemi-sync, or hypnosis, or subliminals (yes they work according to holosync audiofonix), where you have to use the same CD or listening session for many many days, months sometimes..... But instead they work on a broader perspective of feeling and beliefs that will change your life... So they will make you happy, give you joy feelings by listening many times to the same track... With holosync you over the years balance your brain chemicals, creating happiness, flow, joy etc. that lasts long time all your day..... With hemi-sync, they work the same way, just by more uplevel frequencies.... Hypnosis, there in one session on 30 to 60 minutres over time (a month or two) you integrate many beliefs and behaviors, and that can make you happy by much listening sessions... Often beliefs you did not think you had, you will change them too... so often a inner sparkle of happiness can come out of that.... by many times listening to the same session... Subliminals, works the same way as hypnosis, you integrate many beliefs hardwired into your unconscious mind... by multiple listening..... And often thay change a broad set of beliefs.. because what you listen to often you become...

My Point Is:
To newcomers, multiple listening on the same track, paraliminal for months with the purpose: more listening will change many of your beliefs and behaviors... is not very effective, or will not work or make you happy... You have to solve your problems in your life with these paraliminals.... goal focus... that will make you happy overtime.. not multple listening..... I wasted the first 2 years by doing that..... don't make the same mistake I did... But on the other hand... See what I know now.....

Roger - over and out

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Happiness isn't the only thing people listen to Paraliminal for most have a purpose.

Remember that Paraliminals are for helping you develop self confidence
Example: Self-Esteem Supercharger, Sales Leap, Talk to Win, Peak Performance,

Motivate, Example: Get Around To It, Peak Performance, Personal Genius, Smoke Free, Ideal Weight.

Improve a skill, exampl: Ideal Weight, Talk to Win, Sales Leap, Automatic Pilot, Positive Relationships

When you have a purpose for listening you'll see results faster.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved