Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey guys,

It's been a really long time since I have been a frequent member of this forum, but I'm just stopping in to let you guys know where I have been. I first started posting on this forum when I was 14 years old - I am now 18 years old. And during all 4 years, I've been using PhotoReading to achieve my goals.

Only this year, I published a book, DVD, and am a co-director of my own company. What do I attribute to my success? Well, not just PhotoReading, but a great deal of it may come from that. And you know, it's not necessarily the speed that PhotoReading can give you - it's actually the way you begin to process information differently. So remember, it's not the speed - it's the different way you're processing information.

You're using the whole mind. It becomes an entirely different feat. No longer are you viewing the text of a book, and no longer does it have to go in one ear and out the other while you fill in blanks. You can now begin to work with the actual concepts of the book, the true ideas.

Some of the most important advice for your reading and learning skills can come not from the PhotoReading Whole Mind System itself, but actually from some of the very earliest pages of the PhotoReading book, which many people may think they understand, some tend to overlook, and others just do not follow it up with action after reading it - you cannot expect a change in your results if you do not make a change in your behavior.

So anytime, including the time you spend learning PhotoReading, you feel you are having problems, always ask yourself Am I changing my behavior? And really examine your actions, try not to let yourself be boxed in. It's amazing how often an emotion like frustration can distort your perception of what action you're taking.

Anyways, considering it's been 4 years, I'll be keeping the name 'youngprer' around for when I visit the LSC boards, I guess, but outside of that, I am better known as some other names, like Scott Lee, and Eternal Exhaust. My website, youngprer.com, is no longer online, but will instead redirect you to DirtyMechanism.com, my new site, which I hope some of the old vets will eventually find and give a read sometime.

I'll stop in every once and a while to post for the PR students, however. So you'll see me around every so often, as has been the case for a long while now.

-youngprer
aka Scott Lee
DirtyMechanism.com

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Hi Scott. You may have noticed I've been busy.

Wanted to have a look at your book the page takes a long time to load on broadband? I decided to hold off as you pointed out shipping is expensive and besides I'd like my copy autographed.

Will catch up with you on MSN soon.

Alex

OP Offline

It takes a long time to load on broadband?? That's bizarre.

I will certainly do my best to get you an autographed copy. =]

Cool, talk to you soon!

-youngprer
DirtyMechanism.com

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved