Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hadit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I just read the new Genius Sparks newsletter and followed the link towards the bottom for the "instant internet income." I was just wondering if anyone has reviewed it or Learning Strategies is actually endorsing it as a legitimate product? It certainly sounds too good to be true and unfortunatly I couldn't find any reputable reviews elsewhere.
If it delivers what it claims I'll be sure to make a small donation to LSC after I've made my fortune .

Thanks for everything.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes Learning Strategies reviewed the course and we use the many of the strategies taught..

Alex

What course is being talked about here...?

-youngprer
DirtyMechanism.com

Last edited by youngprer; 11/18/06 12:52 AM.

I too received the email for the "Instant Internet Income DVD" by Jim Sheridan and would like to know if any person has tried and succeeded with the method. I can't help but be skeptical of anything that sounds too good to be true, but I trust the folks at learning strategies.

Still, like I said, more details on someone's actual experience with the program would make me feel more comfortable. Thanks in advance, and if it truly works "ditto" the donation idea from Hadit

Hadit Offline OP
OP Offline

and I was actually quite disapointed. The dvd does a few good tips for search engine optimization and building an opt-in list, but it is hardly instant income. I am convinced that Jim Sheridan has made at least most of what he claims to make but I'm pretty sure he had to work at if for at least a year. In my opinion its not worth the money and I'm sending it back. If you want some suggestions for a couple really good resources that will make you money in a matter of days, or a few weeks at the most, then check out my blog http://themoneyexperiments.blogspot.com. I've done a couple of reviews there, and tomorrow I'll be talking in some detail about affiliate marketing and what I'm doing with it.
Stay breezy,
Hadit.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved