Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57072 11/17/06 02:45 AM
NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I must say these CD's are very powerful. I have been having vivid dreams every night. I have been working mostly with the health CD. Remember how the marketing hype always says and these CD's will make your other CD's even more power full. Well it does. I had a thought that said, "Use your other paraliminal CD's during your sleep cycle. Also, I can use any other CD as a complement to my Sonic CD. For example, Sonic Health, I could also follow up with prosperity. Normally I would think that CD is for success. But, my thinking has changed. I could use any other paraliminal CD and know how to combine it with any Sonic Access CD. I never thought like this before.

Also, one day last week, I was driving in my car. I use the feeling exercise to basically get in tune with the moment. And, all of sudden, I was having a pure blissful experience. I would take a deep breath and the air smell very sweet. I don't know why, it was very unique, something I never experienced before. Most of all is was pure positive energy.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That's terrific. I sometimes find myself working too long into the evening and when I got to bed my mind is still busy. Sonic Access quietens it down so quickly. Just one of the other personal benefits I've noticed.

Alex

I echo both posts. Sonic Access is so great to listen to just before bed, it helps me a lot with restlessness and my over active nightime mind, and it makes me feel relaxed like no other. I havent once not fallen asleep or gone very deep while listening to them.

I had a really vivid dream myself the other night also after listening to Spiritual Growth, Ive never had such a vivid dream as this. I wont go into it too much but it involved a giant wall of water sunami that I could see in the distance with it gradually getting nearer and nearer until it engulfed me. This happened several times but one of those times I was also in a hotel or someplace that had a big glass viewing window at the front and people sunbathing outside. I could see the wave of water from the window but nobody else could see it. The strange thing is I was completely calm and not scared at all... and even stranger, I woke up at least 5 times (even got up at one point) and every time i fell back asleep I continued with the same dream! Could this be what is referred to as a Lucid dream?
One other thing, when i dream thoughout the night I usually feel groggy, tired and lethargic thoughout the following day. Although i didnt feel excellent I must admit that I didnt feel too bad and seemed to have a little more energy also.

Simon

I can't say enough about these CD's. I hope that LSC makes more programs in this format in the future, although I haven't even used these to the fullest extent yet so I'm not ready for any new programs right now. These CD's are getting me through some tough situations right now. I am working very long hours at work and the CD's are helping. I try and get up a little earlier in the morning and listen to one of the programs each day. If I need to complete something challenging that day, I will listen to the Success program. If I am feeling stressed out, I will listen to the Health program. If I am feeling restentment about something at work, I will listen to the Spiritual program. The funny thing is that even though we are very busy at work, there is a feeling in the air that there could be layoffs soon. So to deal with that I have been using the Spiritual program. These CD's have given me a real calmness where before I would be filled with anxiety and stress.

I have used a lot of different hypnosis/nlp/entrainment programs and these are the best!

Last edited by Hobo; 11/19/06 02:00 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved