Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any good experiences or facts in regards to meditation and the subconscious? Has anyone used qigong to meditate and receive remarkable insights? I would appreciate it if anyone can share their own remarkable experience with qigong. I'm trying to focus on something more than just healing so no post on healing please. Anything else though would be appreciated! Thankyou!!

Honestly, I think your post would be better served in the Genius Code forum more than here, especially since you are subtracting out healing which is the focus of Spring Forest Qigong. The Genius Code is a wonderful program with Win Wenger that specifically focuses on what you are asking. For more general information about Win Wenger he has a website: www.winwenger.com and for the genius code information you can look here: http://www.learningstrategies.com/Genius/Home.asp

I think you will find a much more satisfying answers going down that road.

Good luck with finding your answers.

OP Offline

hey RoyalC130,

I have used genius code but I really wanted to know if qigong could do the same thing or not.

Since everything is energy I would say that you could receive insight in the practice of qigong. The exercises will eventually open the third eye as it has in some of the advanced students. Master Lin made reference to benefits other than healing, by practicing qigong, in the guild newsletter about a year and a half ago. I don't think that you can isolate the practice of qigong to influence just one area of your life. I believe that healing and other positive benefits are really a biproduct of the spiritual growth you gain from practice and meditation.

Richard,

There are many "flavors" of Qigong, and the particular one which Master Lin teaches in the LSC package is that of general healing. So, those who are drawn to this particular course are more interested in healing at their particular stage in life.

I think regardless of the package, meditation is meditation. Superficially, there are many, many different brands of mediation, and some resonate more with certain individuals. But the essence of all of them is the same, and it's up to you to find the one that you're most comfortable practicing. It can be as simple as day-dreaming, or as involved as deeper levels TM or yoga.

Let your intuition guide you, and then you will have already begun "unlocking" your other-than-conscious.

I can chime in by saying I went into SFQG in hopes of healing my myriad health problems. So far, no luck on that, but I am definitely experiencing many nifty insights thru the practices Master Lin offers. (I might "need" to go thru this stuff first before physical healing, who knows?)

Besides having pretty neat meditations (re: lights/fireworks showing up and cool bodily sensations), I'm just finding my mental attitude is so much better. I will notice when I am under stress I will suddenly realize how I am responding to it. Instead of freaking out and being my typical anal self (ie "this is a travesty!" [I'm prone to hyperbole!]), I find my ego takes a backseat and I can respond to the stress in a more rational way. I don't know if this makes sense, but for me it's huge. It's like I've gotten over myself! I have to assume this is a powerful step to my healing, esp as we all know how stress kills. I am just less stressed.

Anyway, just wanted to share that!

Hugs,
Cawwie

I believe that Master Lin is a prime example of someone who is using SFQ to meditate and receive remarkable insights. I use SFQ as a way of life not just for healing, and it's helping me grow in every way so I would say yes - SFQ will help and you'll get a lot of added benefits as well. I'm sure someone like Gallen who has been a student for much longer than me would be able to provide a much deeper response.

OP Offline

hey everyone!

I really appreciate your insights and I will definetly look into it more and hope I find what I'm looking for! Thanks!!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RichardS,

Genius Code is specifically set up to train you in this.

One will develop this indirectly over time with Spring Forest Qigong. When Chunyi talks about trusting the universe, shows how to do the virtual compass, and as one's detection skills develop in Level 2, they will find this connection to their unconscious/universal consciousness will develop as well.

The active exercise and sitting meditations of Level 1 are set up as guided programs. Their focus is on opening your energy channels, not the answer to questions.

In Level 2, a person's opening up and becoming more aware of the universal information out there. When one wants answers or direction from the universe, s/he puts it out at the beginning in of a deep meditation and steps into the emptiness and waits for the answer - your not doing a guided meditation at this time, it's just deep mediation.

As mentioned above, the third eye development in Levels 3 add to this training as well, and Level 4’s work takes it further.

Much Love,

Shawn

Hi, i don't really know anything about qi and what is being discussed, i was just looking at the posts by pure curiosity.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the third eye, and what it can do?.

thanks

Pablo

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved