Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tres Offline OP
OP Offline

After reading several posts and the Level 1 manual, I am still not certain about what to do with my "worst" directions. Do I activate them and then just not spend much time facing/looking those directions? Or do I need to do something else to "protect" myself from those directions? My number is 1. For example, I have an 8'x6' open (blank) west (frustration) wall area and would like to create something visually pleasing. How do I begin? I also have a west wall with three windows and would like to create something visually pleasing there too. Any suggestions/guidelines will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Tres

Hi, Tres,

As I understand it, you activate your 4 best directions as described in the Essentials Manual and in the Level 1 manual. Then you do "general space feng shui" that may even include your worst directions. I have activated even my worst directions for general space feng shui BUT I face one of my best directions when I'm sitting at my desk, I'm also sleeping in one of my best directions. I have activated my best directions for my PERSONAL space feng shui and activated ALL directions for GENERAL space feng shui. Just start to activate your personal best directions (Essentials Manual) and then continue with general space feng shui (Level 1+2) ...

I hope this helps a bit.

Best regards,
astrid

I had exact same question before. I am very new to Feng Sui also, having recently received the course.

1. What shall I do when the directions overlap??

For example, my personal number is 4. East is my Relationships direction. So, I activate this Relationships area according to instructions in Level 1 course. East is also the direction for creating Health, and my Health direction is South, and so on.. Wouldn't I duplicate the activations, which may lead to the confusion of the energy coming in?? That is what's confusing me the most right now.

2. I'd also like to make sure I understood your previous post. Say, my Growth direction is South-East, and the general Feng Shui Growth direction is North-East, which is my disease direction. So, I activate my best direction, SE, as wisdom/ growth, but then also NE, although it is my bad direction, but I should make sure not to face it, correct?

3. If I write out my intentions for home and office on the cards enclosed, but later on my goals change or become more advanced, would it be OK to create the similar cards out of sturdy white paper myself and draw the same symbols as the ones in the set?

Thank you very much. That would help a lot, as I am in a very confused state right now.

Vera (Carnation)

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Hi, Vera. Your four best directions are for your directions to sit and sleep and for personal activations, like the activation cards or anything you want to put out to manifest that is something specific for your personal success, health, relationships, and wisdom.

Activating the general space feng shui, like East for health or Southwest for romance is not related to your personal best directions.You activate all of those generically, regardless of your personal energy number, and those activations apply equally to everyone in the home.

Yes, you can use your own paper for the cards. Try to get a neutral buff color for the paper.

Debra

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved