Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey guys,

I don't yet have the Abundance for Life course, but I'm currently scraping together some cash and I'm really thinking about getting it. Between Abundance for Life, Genius Code, and a couple others, Alex had recommended me to Abundance for Life a while back as a good choice for my next LSC program to go through, and I think, especially over the last few days, that this could definitely be the case. At first I was kind of scraping the ideas that I saw on this forum off a tiny bit, and then after seeing a lot more on the topic of Law of Attraction, intention-manifestation, and the like, I thought, hey, this is interesting, maybe there IS something to it!

After some of my own research on the idea without having many materials, I wrote about my understanding on Attraction in my blog, I was hoping some of you guys could give it a read and let me know your thoughts, either on here or just leave me comments.

http://www.dirtymechanism.com/index.php/first-experiences-on-the-law-of-attraction/

-youngprer
DirtyMechanism.com

Keep in mind that the LSC program (Abundance for Life Course) is the ONLY Law of Attraction material with PARALIMINALS!!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved