Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Niro Offline OP
OP Offline

Hallo Everyone,

I decide to master the PhotoReading system. I decide to discipline myself to Photoread as mutch book as I can until I mastered the System.

But I have a question, does it help to photoread 10 each days?
Have someone good tips or ideas for me, so that I can master the system quickly?

With mastering the system I mean, that I developed my mind that I only have to preview and photoread the book, and with just asking question and of course with a good purpose I can achive my reading goal.
I mean that I don't need to rapid read.

And one more thing, I know that if I want to achive a goal, I have to visualize it as already achived and use a good affirmation.

What kind of Visualisation and Affirmation can I use, that I mastered the PhotoReading System?

All tips and comment welcome
Niro from Holland,

Hi Niro,

I think the best way to master the system is just to do it. The more you do it,
the more natural it will become. Then you don't think about the process anymore,
and it just becomes natural.

Some people claim that if they photo-read a large number of books/day, it gives
them a headache or a sense of "overwhelm." Some have reported that such
an overload actually makes them not want to read anymore.

Personally, I think they were trying too hard. If you simply relax and don't consider
PR as anything extraordinary, but just "inhale" the written word, then you should be
able to PR as many books as you have time and energy to read in a day.

It's as natural as breathing.

Best,

HF

Hi niro,

I'm in the same quest you are, i also want to to master the system, and i think patience is very important. About the 10 each days question I think you can answer it yourself, i mean if it's helping your porpuse then it may work for you,by the way do you mean 10 diferent books a day if thats the case, in my personal opinion, to master it start simple and with progress include more books each day, have you thought of changing those 10 books each day for just one but PR it several times then trying to activating it.

One more thing, to master it quickly i think you should stop wanting to master it quickly and just let progress come to you and accept it as little or much it can be.

La practica hace al maestro.

Pablo.

Niro Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your reply guys.
Yes patience is the most important thing.

But If I use the Photoreading system and then go to the regular reading, it's mutch faster and easyer to read a book.
And I experience a lot of success if I need to know one specific word or chapter, I think about the chapter or word, and open the book somewhere. And then I say WAUW, because there it is the thing that I looked for. I open the correct page and my eyes goes to the right word, or phrase.

The photofocus is a great discovery. It works for many things, I can use it for almost everything if I need to search.

Does someone knows HOW is it Possible??
Yes, I know that the subconscious mind does the most of the work. But how is he possible to do it? Is it able to know everything? Or see everything?
Can someone explain me what the subconscious mind really is?
Is it a person in us? Is that our inner voice? Because there are so many people that give a different explanation about the subconscious mind that I am a bit confused. Is that the same as the soul?
And one more question, What does paul scheele mean with open mind?you know, open mind to learn Photoreading.

Kind Regards,
Niro
Holland

I think open mind means being open to the idea that it works.I think he might also mean relax and just try it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you notice yourself already reading faster with regular reading after PhotoReading you really need to put the other steps to work for you.

Keep the preview short 90 seconds at the most. PhotoRead the book and then postview. Pull out 20 to 25 trigger words during the postview as they will kick start your mind probing questions. Also write down any questions you have during postviewing. Then let it incubate 20 minutes or overnight and then take one of those questions and use the activation techniques on it. Set a timer for say 20-minutes and see what and how many of your questions you can answer. If you find new questions write them down.

Then take a break and consider your purpose again. Do you need any more right now? Are you still on purpose or did you allow yourself to get sidetracked by what is not important right now.

Then see your PhotoReading skill develop rapidly.

Alex

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

A lot of good advice.

I always recommend beginners to PhotoRead 10 books a day for at least two or three months. I did around 1500 books in my first year.

From what I've learned from people over that past 20 years is that those who have done it have consistently performed the best with PhotoReading. I think it is because when you do that many books you are bound to experience spontaneous activation, and once you do your brain will work to do it again!

If you get a headache (which most people do NOT) or if you feel overwhelmed, pull back.

Be playful and curious and you can see wonderful things happen.

Niro Offline OP
OP Offline

Hallo everyone,

Thank you very mutch for your advice.

I don't get any headache when I photoread. I will photoread 10 books a day.
But is it necesserary to give my mind one day in a week time to recharge or is it not necessary?

Do someone get headache when you use mnemonics?? Anyone tips for headache. (Expect using paracetamol or aspirins!).
mnemonics works for me, but the headache is a big obstacle to use it continually.

Thanks again.
Niro
Holland

Just purchased the Deluxe Photoreading CD's...very excited. Should arrive at my parents house within a few days. In two weeks I'll fly home and have some time off school and work for Christmas so I intend to dedicate most of it to learning photoreading.

Normally I would be hesitant to venture upon something so seemingly unbelievable, but last year while reading an economics textbook (written by a harvard professor who wrote rather eloquently and concisely...an in depth, but very easy and enjoyable read), I found myself becoming very much absorbed in the material. Everything was flowing and I was reading more rapidly than normal...then all of a sudden I had simply glanced at a paragraph for less than a second, and instantly I knew what the entire paragraph had said verbatim.

Knowing what it was that had happened, I was very excited and couldn't believe that it did actually work, that it was possible to read a page per second. Since then I've not been able to do it again (mostly because the majority of my university texts are dull and uninviting), although I've noticed that once in awhile I will be reading and I'll glance at a page and instantly, some words will stick out in my mind, and when I end up reading the page (phoenetically) I eventually reach the word or the phrase that had stuck out to me at the moments glance. It is for this reason I purchased the system, and I look forward to hearing other people's experiences.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved